• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Autumn 2022 One-shot Discussion Thread

Oh, I didn't think about Darkrai. I've been looking at ghost-types to be honest with it being halloween but a horror story would be something new for me to try writing. Never attempted that genre.
Drifloon could also work, since it apparently whisks away misbehaving kids to hell.

Sorry for the double post. I have a question: Let's say (hypothetically) I were to write two stories for this contest. Would I only be able to post one of them?

I think I will go for a simple plot for my entry. Nothing overly crazy. After all, this will be my first attempt at this sort of thing. Sure, I posted a Slenderman story a while ago.

I have FINALLY settled on what my entry shall be. After multiple false starts, I know what it shall be.
I know the feeling. I went through about three or four ideas that just weren't panning out the way I wanted them too. That evolution of ideas eventually led to my current project which I'm feeling pretty good about. Unlike the others, I have a clear vision of what I want to do with this one. If I can keep the pace of about 500 words a day it should be ready by the deadline.

Ok so something I'm now a little curious on after going back to double check some stuff in the announcement thread and I don't think I've seen it asked anywhere. When the announcement says this:
:bulbagarden: You have eight-nine weeks to write your entry, starting now, with the posting deadline being within 48 hours of 23:59 GMT on 30th October.
Does "within 48 hours" extend in both directions from the 30th? Or is it just "Between October 28th and 30th"?

Ok so something I'm now a little curious on after going back to double check some stuff in the announcement thread and I don't think I've seen it asked anywhere. When the announcement says this:

Does "within 48 hours" extend in both directions from the 30th? Or is it just "Between October 28th and 30th"?
I assume that it is just between the 28th and the 29th.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom