• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Autumn 2022 One-shot Discussion Thread

awww, that'd be so cool! glad you enjoyed. can I send you an updated version for broader posting in 1-2 days? I want to double-check vs the official thread to make sure I got everyone, plus then I can export/send over a higher version than the shorthand discord embed.
please! there is one more entry you didn't see, I think (from @Blanc she is soso amazing and so was her fic), but yes! i would def be willing to wait, thank you!

Lisia my beloved,
Yeah I'm sorry I'm rolling in so late with my entry!!

It wasn't midnight my time, so I had a little flub and forgot it needed to be there before british time... If my entry isn't valid I understand completely! It was my fault for writing 13 whole ass pages... LOL. Thank you for reading it... It's not my usual style so I'm not confident in it, but I had so much fun writing it!

If you're gonna end up editing the flowchart, then may I suggest adding the usernames of the authors with their fic titles? It just feels right to me to name the author when bringing up their stories like that

I have a hunch I didn't do so well in this one-shot, but honestly it's more of a learning experience than anything and it was still fun to write it! If there is a Christmas one-shot, I'd definitely love to prepare for it now and make it much better than my Halloween one that's for sure!

I have a hunch I didn't do so well in this one-shot, but honestly it's more of a learning experience than anything and it was still fun to write it! If there is a Christmas one-shot, I'd definitely love to prepare for it now and make it much better than my Halloween one that's for sure!
Even if you don't win, at least you had fun.

please! there is one more entry you didn't see, I think (from @Blanc she is soso amazing and so was her fic), but yes! i would def be willing to wait, thank you!
thanks for your patience! source at https://i.imgur.com/6RNsntq.png

shoutouts to @Lone_Garurumon for suggesting that authors are included alongside the story title!

6RNsntq.png

thanks for your patience! source at https://i.imgur.com/6RNsntq.png

shoutouts to @Lone_Garurumon for suggesting that authors are included alongside the story title!

6RNsntq.png
thank you so much!!! this is going to be posted tomorrow, and I'll credit you as kintsugi! (unless if there's anything else you'd want?) i appreciate it a lot omg..

Oh my god, thank you for making this very adorable chart! I'm currently still reading through everyone's fics, but something about "Unreliable public transit" sitting between Nihilism and Despair is absolutely sending me. LMAOOOO. Thank you!! And good luck to everyone!! I'm going to try and leave a comment on my thoughts after every one I read!

Eelektross in a tiny hat my beloved

Since the public voting thread/poll is now closed, that means the winner will soon be revealed. I wonder who will win? According to the public poll, @Blanc has the most with 5, but I do know that there are two other factors as well: Overall Writing Quality and use of the Competition Theme. We shall see who won the overall contest.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom