• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Autumn 2022 One-Shot public vote

Which story is Best Overall?

• Weakened Boundaries

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lifetime Achievement Award

• Team Rocket's Annual Hallowe'en Bash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost in Space

• The Red Fog of Terror

• Eaten Dreams of a Viridian World

• The Romani Ranch Abduction

• Pokémon One-Shot Contest

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Rockets for Halloween

• Full Moons and Quarter Life Crises

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Hexed

• A Twist of Fate

• Of Ghosts, Idols, Conductors, and Haunted Washing Machines

• We Don't Go to Anville Town

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's time! The entries are in, and so from now until the end of the judging period, you can vote for Best Overall Story. As expected, you may not vote for yourself if you've entered - judges can't vote either - but otherwise the choice is yours. Behold, the entries:

Last edited:
Wait a minute, are we sure that's all the entries there? Since I don't see mine or @joshthewriter 's reflected in the lineup. We both published our contest entries in the threads of an already-running work and both sent links in the submission thread.

Yep, it appears as if we’ve been excluded. Was there a particular reason for that?

Wait a minute, are we sure that's all the entries there? Since I don't see mine or @joshthewriter 's reflected in the lineup. We both published our contest entries in the threads of an already-running work and both sent links in the submission thread.
Yep, it appears as if we’ve been excluded. Was there a particular reason for that?
Perhaps you posted after the deadline without realizing?

Sorry--your work wasn't submitted according to our rules.
Publish your work in its own thread...
That would be the reason why they're not being included. Sorry about this, but thank you for making an entry anyways!

Odd to tell us that they were acceptable as entries beforehand then. I specifically asked if it would be accepted and was given this response from Torchic as an answer.

Poor form to specifically exclude writers who make use of the threadmark system’s “sidestory” function that contains all of my one shots. My story fits the theme and it is a standalone story. By the rules of the contest and the response of a mod here, it should be included.

EDIT: fixed link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom