• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Autumn 2023 One-shot Public Vote Hub

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Apologies for the wait! It's time to vote now~

From now until the end of the judging period (which should be around a week from now), please feel free to vote for the fics you thought were the best out of this year's collection, in terms of Best Overall and Best Usage of Theme.

Please take care to not vote for yourself if you were an entrant, but you're free to vote for anyone else if you entered!

Here are the polls:

Here are the entries:

Last edited:
Wait how often do you do this? When’s the next time I can enter?
The past year or two, it's been once a year around Halloween, with a review week event in February. But maybe,,,,, there could be more. I for one would love to do a review exchange thing around the holiday season.

Something I didn't think of: in years prior, I don't think we've had this (edit: in terms of public voting, judging had this before), but would anyone want to also vote for Best Usage of Theme as well? It'd sadly require resetting the polls in order for them to sync up properly, but I figured that it'd be good to ask those interested.

(the judges are discussing everything!(^.^)/~~~)

Something I didn't think of: in years prior, I don't think we've had this, but would anyone want to also vote for Best Usage of Theme as well? It'd sadly require resetting the polls in order for them to sync up properly, but I figured that it'd be good to ask those interested.

Is that a category the judges are using? If so, then yeah

Something I didn't think of: in years prior, I don't think we've had this (edit: in terms of public voting, judging had this before), but would anyone want to also vote for Best Usage of Theme as well? It'd sadly require resetting the polls in order for them to sync up properly, but I figured that it'd be good to ask those interested.

Why not? That sounds interesting.

Looks like it. I checked the results and there are much fewer votes overall than before.
Sadly that's correct, migrating the votes would have proved really tricky — if it was later in the voting period this wouldn't have been considered, but because there's still quite a bit of time left to vote it'll likely even out — apologies and thanks for understanding!

Just curious, what happens in case of a tie? I noticed the old poll was in a tie before being reset and one of the new polls is currently in a tie, so I started wondering how things would work if the final result was like that.
Hmm, I don't think I'd see much of any reason for us to not have co-winners? We're a bit off schedule as it is (_ _;) and it'd be preferable to get this wrapped up before December ehehe, so I don't think a re-vote would exactly be in our future? In a previous contest (our Summer 2020 one), we had a tie as well, so I believe precedent will take hold here! (^.^)/~~~

Additionally, does this coming Monday/Tuesday (PST) feel alright in terms of cutting off votes for the public polls with everyone? Just wanting to make sure we give any prospective voters enough time~

Back
Top Bottom