• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Autumn 2023 One-Shot Winners

Reaction score
I'm super super proud of you @Blanc!!! <3♡

All of the entrants did really really well, and I feel super lucky to have taken part in this as a judge~ look out for reviews coming from me soon, everyone on the judging staff enjoyed all of the entries!!

We hope to have another event for everyone to have fun with soon o/

AAAAaaa I didn't get to thank everyone properly till now, but thank you, thank you! I was actually scared everyone would be scared away from reading mine because of the length, but I'm genuinely honored and thankful that wasn't the case!! And congratulations to all the other winners, I will say as a judge, this was not an easy competition!! It took us quite a bit to come to a conclusion on the winners because of how good the entries were! I'll be writing personal reviews sometime soon on my personal favorites, so thank you for entering everyone!

I think this thread can be unsticked at this point. Just...just saying.
I'd prefer to keep it up on our stickied list until our next event starts, to be honest with you! At that time, it'll be taken down, but I'd very much so like for our most recent winners to continue having their works displayed and easily accessible, because they deserve to have them seen. :enzap:

I'd prefer to keep it up on our stickied list until our next event starts, to be honest with you! At that time, it'll be taken down, but I'd very much so like for our most recent winners to continue having their works displayed and easily accessible, because they deserve to have them seen. :enzap:
Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom