• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Would it be ok if I had the song lyric “draw the cat eye sharp enough to kill a man” in my pfp? The image will just be my character doing her eyeliner, but it won’t make sense without that line. Just making sure cause you know. “Kill a man”
that works what with the context - this being said while you are here, your signature is looking a little large at ~185px in height

Double checking mine just to make sure it's fine now. If it isn't, I don't mind just axing the image/elsewise. No sweat there.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it seems the images in my signatures have expired ? All I see are the stock image icon with a red cross on it. What this means is that I might need to change my signature images to be of the right size...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it seems the images in my signatures have expired ? All I see are the stock image icon with a red cross on it. What this means is that I might need to change my signature images to be of the right size...
ye... that's what i'm getting on this end too T_T
your current sig with the expired image icons is in the 200-210px field, so they do need to be changed.. sorry about that :sadsola:

Back
Top Bottom