• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

JackHarro

Reaction score
Pronouns
Mstr.
Nope, quite big sadly, you'll need to remove 2 lines of text for it to be within the limit. D:

Sadly too big! The image alone is 160 pixels tall, and that's the tallest a signature can be.

When inserting and then clicking an image in your edit signature page you should see little boxes in the corners that you can click and drag, which will change its size. If you're struggling with that and don't have any image editing programs there are plenty of online image resizers out there that can do it for you quickly too - just have to do a quick Google search. If you resize the image to around 140 pixels tall, the one line of text should be fine to have with it. For changing text color, just click the little canvas icon!
Ok. I was on mobile so I will check desktop.

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the Eagles of power!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
Made it a bit smaller, Is it Ok now?

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the Eagles of power!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
Changed the signature a bit again, is it ok?
(also I saw that there was an avatar check, it's ok right?)
Thx!:bulbaLove:

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Changed the signature a bit again, is it ok?
(also I saw that there was an avatar check, it's ok right?)
Thx!:bulbaLove:
Avatar is fine, signature is just a few pixels (like, 3-4) too tall. If you shrink it down just a tad it should be perfect!

Chevywolf30

Read my newest profile post please
Reaction score
How's this, and how can I check this for myself in the future?

colours

ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ ❀
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
How's this, and how can I check this for myself in the future?
179 pixels. not quite there yet, but we're getting there!

also, what i personally use is page ruler, but that works for chrome-based browsers that support addons like those. unsure what browser you're using. if it's firefox, this might work.

takoyaki

「touchdown turnaround~」
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
Added some more stuff to my signature. Is it still OK? (can I use an actual ruler to measure??w)

colours

ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ ❀
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Added some more stuff to my signature. Is it still OK? (can I use an actual ruler to measure??w)
you're fine, yes c:

if you'd like to download the add-ons i've mentioned above so you can check yourself, feel free~