• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

So, how is my signature ? I was warned that it was too big, but I must have not downsized the screenshots in my signature enough.

I was testing gifs for my signature, but I have doubts if these cross the line.
yura-inuyasha.gif
62dba6804274f15bdeae780de7d8ae9b.gif

Is my signature at an exceptanle size?
Unfortunately still far too big. The highest it can go is 160 pixels tall. I resized it for you to be at that maximum, here it is:
NxOlP31.jpg

Sadly it's the biggest it can be, and since this version is at the height limit you won't be able to add any text above or below it (unless it's one line to credit the artist of the picture) without exceeding the limits.

Back
Top Bottom