• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

My signature was apparently too big before, is it small enough now, or did I overdo it and make it too small? I'm sorry for breaking the rules before, I was just really happy to have found a cool signature that went along with my avatar, plus just to finally have a signature at all. I wanted to keep it bigger because my eyesight is kinda not the best and it's easier for me to see bigger images. I get it now, though. Sorry for being selfish/sneaky. I think I might just get rid of it entirely, though, because to be honest, it's too small now for my liking.

Last edited:
My signature was apparently too big before, is it small enough now, or did I overdo it and make it too small? I'm sorry for breaking the rules before, I was just really happy to have found a cool signature that went along with my avatar, plus just to finally have a signature at all. I wanted to keep it bigger because my eyesight is kinda not the best and it's easier for me to see bigger images. I get it now, though. Sorry for being selfish/sneaky. I think I might just get rid of it entirely, though, because to be honest, it's too small now for my liking.
Height-wise it's fine, but it's still almost 3MB in total filesize. Can't exceed 500kb as per the rules unfortunately. =( I've went ahead and resized the image so it fits within all the guidelines, if you want to use it feel free! Here it is:

ezgif-2-d9b2b04110.gif

Just keep in mind you won't be able to add many more images since it may exceed the total filesize limit of 500kb with anything else added.

Is my signature ok?
Looks good!

Height-wise it's fine, but it's still almost 3MB in total filesize. Can't exceed 500kb as per the rules unfortunately. =( I've went ahead and resized the image so it fits within all the guidelines, if you want to use it feel free! Here it is:

ezgif-2-d9b2b04110.gif

Just keep in mind you won't be able to add many more images since it may exceed the total filesize limit of 500kb with anything else added.
Hi! Um, I have a question about my signature. I tried using it after you resized it, but now I can't seem to get my signature to show up at all. Did I do something wrong? If you could help me out here, that'd be great. Thank you! :)

Hi! Um, I have a question about my signature. I tried using it after you resized it, but now I can't seem to get my signature to show up at all. Did I do something wrong? If you could help me out here, that'd be great. Thank you! :)
No worries! Just put this in your signature and it should work:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0aqebJV.gif[/img]

Back
Top Bottom