• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Thanks for the heads-up. For the time being I removed them until further notice.

Now that I got my new banner, let's check for the overall height, shall we ? :)

1. I read the thing and didn’t know blood wasn’t allowed. Is the picrew of my OC, Veruika, ok? She has blood on her cheek and a bloodied knife.

2. I changed my sig a bit to add a line to a song by ameranthe. (I added the “Welcome to a new world, Open up the gates of paradise, So let's get cynical~” part, and last time I checked my dig was just barely within the limits.

(hey, sorry to mini-mod but double posting like that probably isn’t the best idea just because of the space it takes up. I’m not sure if there’s specifically a rule against it but editing the post is probably a better idea! Sorry if this is mini-modding or this is wrong but from what I’ve seen I think I’m right. Sorry for interrupting.)

Hi?
1. I read the thing and didn’t know blood wasn’t allowed. Is the picrew of my OC, Veruika, ok? She has blood on her cheek and a bloodied knife.

2. I changed my sig a bit to add a line to 2 songs by ameranthe. (I added the “Welcome to a new world, Open up the gates of paradise, So let's get cynical~” part, and “Now, in the light of the screen you hide, halt like a pawn in a long, long line, going up, going viral!” And I changed my sig image a bit, its now eevee from Pokémon and cremis from palworld being besties)
:]

Apologies for overlooking this!! From a glance, it doesn't seem that the blood present in your avatar is extremely gratuitous or realistic, so it's fine because of that.

As for your signature, it's a bit too big, at 235 pixels instead of 160 -- you'll need to take out that picture or take out the text, as the picture is exactly 160 pixels on its own.

Apologies for overlooking this!! From a glance, it doesn't seem that the blood present in your avatar is extremely gratuitous or realistic, so it's fine because of that.

As for your signature, it's a bit too big, at 235 pixels instead of 160 -- you'll need to take out that picture or take out the text, as the picture is exactly 160 pixels on its own.
Ah, k, I’ll take my pic out, I won’t take the text out cause I want people to see my music tastes

Hey wanting to check if my current sig is fine. Made sure the image was below 160 pixels in height but IDK how much the text adds to the total height of the sig.
Don’t mean to minimod, but I had more text than you and a image of 160 and mine was fine (but I added more text and had to remove the image) so I think you’re fine. Don’t take it from me though, I’m not a mod!

This good?
Good to go!

Hey wanting to check if my current sig is fine. Made sure the image was below 160 pixels in height but IDK how much the text adds to the total height of the sig.
The image is about 155 pixels and the text is about 20, so it's at 175 pixels and you'll have to downsize the image a tad bit more -- you won't need much, though, so you don't need to bother with checking back again!

Don’t mean to minimod, but I had more text than you and a image of 160 and mine was fine (but I added more text and had to remove the image) so I think you’re fine. Don’t take it from me though, I’m not a mod!
Let's leave making sure to us in the future, please o/

Good to go!

The image is about 155 pixels and the text is about 20, so it's at 175 pixels and you'll have to downsize the image a tad bit more -- you won't need much, though, so you don't need to bother with checking back again!

Let's leave making sure to us in the future, please o/
Kk

Also, I just added the lyrics to the newest young medicine song (released 3 and a half hours ago!!!) but I think I’m fine lol

I might come back, cause I love adding lyrics to let peeps see my music tastes lmao

I may not need to bother, but I'm still choosing to check again to be safe lol.

Just checking to see if my signature is registering (and also if my pfp is fine). The signature is text-only for now since I’ve never tried using these forum websites on mobile web browsers

Just checking to see if my signature is registering (and also if my pfp is fine). The signature is text-only for now since I’ve never tried using these forum websites on mobile web browsers
yep, both are perfectly fine and working! And welcome to the forums too :bulbaWave:

Back
Top Bottom