• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar Best Friends/Worst Rivals

7/10

Bill would probably appreciate her demonic appearance

EDIT: I seem to have slightly misunderstood the game. :p My actual score will stay the same... because both have large bat wings

Last edited:
Vampires hate the sun 1/10

Edit: Ack, I got confused... I don't think an Amaterasu/Ninetales hybrid and Pittoo would get along so 4/10

Last edited:
Vampires hate the sun 1/10

Pittoo's not a vampire, last time I remembered. Or, if you were referring to your avatar, instead of mine, that would make it accurate...

Anyways, using the proper rules of "two above", 0/10. A sun deity and a vampire don't mix.

Not sure about Dark pit, but going off of regular pit I think vampires + angels = :(

3/10

1/10 Because Fire types resist Leech Life. Oh, and the Drought Ability. But mainly resisting Leech Life

5/10

Depends on whether the Pikachu in question got snapped.

Back
Top Bottom