• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Avatar: Clash Of The Lotus (START UP!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
iaza12412621588400.png

War. That is all that our world had known for many years. Then the great battle happened between the avatar and his allies and the armies of the fire nation. Much was lost but /victory was achieved and a great peace settled over the world. 200 years has past since that time, and once again we stand at war. Yet this time not a war that divides our nations, yet one that divides our entire planet. A mysterious figure has raised an army the size of which no one has ever seen before, it consists of members from all of the nations. What they claim they are trying to do is to build a new world that will prosper better than the peaceful world we now live in. They have been dubbed the dark lotus. They struck out fast and hard crushing many of the nations military forces. Now few remain to oppose them, they have claimed control over the four nations capitols. Thousands have given up hope and accepted their new masters, yet many still resist in small groups to insignificant to mount a large threat. Slowly they are being hunted down by the enemies elite force known as the azure fangs. A rumor still circles around of the avatar preparing a large army to fight back with but most dismiss it as just a rumor. now you must decide, will you ban together with other freedom fighters, or hunt them down. Will you dominate the weak, or help to free them? Either way you will forge your legend here and now.
It is as if the world we all once knew never existed, the tyrants know as the Dark Lotus have made sure of that. These Lotus members serve as an anti- to the long forgotten White Lotus, the WL now cease to exist due to infiltration by the DL. The members have been slaughtered, few made it out alive. The White Lotus now lives in secrecy with only one member of each nation, these are the basis of the rebellion. The new avatar has arisen, though he is young and not yet a master. The avatar and his allies have heard rumors of the undercover WL Masters, his goal must now be to find the WL Masters to learn their bending and seek their help. The Avatar is looking for allies, vigilantes are growing tired...you will now be the only justice in the land. Or will you be a member of the ominous Dark Lotus and bring destruction to the feeble resistance.

Rules:
No Godmodding (duh!)

DON'T EFFING TENNIS/BUNNYING/FLAMING

Since the RP is about war, don't be surprised if there's blood and dead corpse everywhere. (Well, not everywhere-_-)

Swearing, cursing, cussing= fine, just don't say the f word with passion every 5 seconds.

Please, no one line post. I'm sure you all are capable of more than that :)

Please stay active and post often, but don't spam. I hate seeing an RP die =|

Romance = Fine. Just keep it PG 13 or 14

There will be no firearms in this RP.

ALL CREDITS BELONGS TO BPJ AND GUARDIAN OF JOHTO FOR WRITING THE PLOT
-----

OOC: The WL master will start in their respective nation. (Fire master starts in the Fire Nation, and so on.)

All the RP ers that is on the avatar side, will have to choose their starting point (on your own at first and set out to find the avatar, or, already with the avatar. Or, with the WL masters)

The DLs could start wherever the f they want, as long as that's not really close to the avatar.

The banner is made by @Shadow Raikou
--------
There is a small camp deep in the woods of the fire nation,
our young avatar, Leo Kliesen is just standing in front of his tent to breathe fresh morning air.
He walked to his sister's Tent and took a peek inside, "yo sis! Rise and shine!"
Leo laughed. True, this is not a good time to laugh, since they will set out to Earth Nation and meet up with his fellow bender and rebels, and, he will seek out the WL to learn bending techniques from them.
The avatar just whistled innocently and wait for his sister.

Last edited:
Moonlight was already up and working on her bending. "Sheesh... When did you become a morning person, Leo-san?" she asks, making a couple of water butterflies and giggling. Her short hair was in her eyes and she swept the hair away but lost her focus and water came crashing down on her, making her burst out laughing.

Daemon raised out of his seat. He was currently soaring over the former Earth Kingdom in an airship, searching for any sign of the Avatar. "You can't hide for long young Avatar! I will kill you jus like I did to your past lives!" he shouted.

Kaguya roamed the outskirts of what used to be the Fire Nation. He planned on finding the Avatar and soon. He needed help reclaiming his spot on the throne, and the Avatar was the only person he trusted. He came across a small camp and his eyes shot open. "This better be it," he mumbled as he dashed forwards.

"Well~ I became a morning person ever since I'm accompanied by an angel like you!" Leo chuckled. He will flirt with any girl he found attractive shamelessly. Its weird how he could be an avatar if he's like this.
"Ready for today, moon?"

"Mr. Avatar! How are you this fine morning?" Eliot asks, yawning and stretching, his wooden sword already strapped across his back. "And how is your lovely bodyguard? Lovely as ever, Moonlight." He says to Moonlight. Then he turns back to Leo. "Leo, please do not steal my gimmick. I am the chivalrous pervert archetype, not you."

Tye was a very young master being accepted into the White Lotus at the age of 18, it was now 3 years later and he is 21 and has just recently achieved the title of "Master". He now remains hidden within his homeland of the fire nation, he lives on a small island off the coast of the mainland.

Tye looked out over the water from his sanctuary's window. Another day He thought and sighed. I need to build an army, my skills go to waste here...hiding like a common animal... Tye walked out of the structure and went to the roof, he had his few belongings in a satchel and sword on his back. He looked to the air balloon that was in the center of the roof. The balloon was powered by Tye's firebending so he could travel without stopping. He quickly climbed in and began prepping for launch. Straight out of here to find some vigilantes... he chuckled.

Moonlight giggles at the two boys and says, "Perverts~ Perverts~ It's so weird I'm traveling with perverts... Oh, well! I slept well and doing well, besides being totally wet right now." She stops and giggles at that. Then uses her bending to get the water off of her and splashing the two boys.

"Hello there..." Ein says. The muscular, shirtless, middle aged man had been waiting in the balloon all night. "May I come with? I have been dying to get out of the base for ever so long, you see."

"Ah, sorry bro." Leo patted Elliot's shoulder. "...... Where can I found burger king around here?... I'm hungry." He randomly said.
He ran his finger through his untidy blonde hair and walked out of the camp gate.

He almost jumped when he saw a guy dashing his way. The avatar prepared his fighting stance and yelled. "Who's there?!"

Moonlight hurridly ran over and had ice shards pointing at the stranger. "God... How long were you gone? Not even a second... Avatar's are trouble magnets..." she grumbles, staring at the stranger.

"I am no pervert! I am simply a connoisseur of the sublime beauty of the feminine form, of which yours is truly a masterpiece!" Eliot rhapsodizes, taking out his bokuto when he sees the person running over.

"I hate you..." mumbled Daemon sitting back in his seat, "Aren't you supposed to be leading the invasion on that swamp?" He had no tolerance for his comrades especially Ein.

"Hello?" said Kaguya as he crept towards the camp, "Any Avatars nearby?" He held his fist in front of him. He didn't know what could be nearby, rogues, thieves, maybe Dark Lotus.

Tye looked over to the older man and slightly jumped, he put up his hands ready to bend if needed. "How did you get here, I thought I was alone here? And more importantly...Which side are you on?" He barked the questions.

"Don't you recognize me?" Ein asks Tye. "That hurts my feelings...I thought we had something special! It's me, Ein Naxes, Earthbending Master of the White Lotus! I've been following you for weeks! Now, granted, I hid a lot, because I wanted to surprise you, but still."

The face now reappeared in Tye's memory. "Oh, yes I remember you now" He calmed down and began filling the balloon with hot air for take-off. "And following me you say?" Tye said akwardly, though not looking up from his work. "We didn't have anything special" He said with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean? Are you friends with any other Earthbending masters of the White Lotus?" Ein asks. "So...Where are we headed?" He asks, stroking his beard as he looks around. "By the way, would you like this cake I made for you?" He asks, taking out a delicious cake with 22 candles. "It's for your birthday. I didn't know when your birthday was though, so I'm giving it to you now."

"I'm avatar, whatchu want?" Leo said boldly. He may not looks like it, but he's strong. "What is the purpose of you coming here? How did you find this place?"

"Ummmmmm thanks...and no...my friends are all dead" Tye said uneasily and took the cake. He waited until Ein looked away then tossed the cake into the balloon's burner, he quickly lit it up with a burst of fire. The balloon lifted into the air due to the "cake fuel" and began to float toward the mainland. "We are going to find vigilantes...they are our only hope of winning this war"

"Sir, who are you talking to?" asked one of Daemon's underlings.

"Nobody!" he shouted, now realising nobody had been there.

"I am Prince Kaguya. Rightful heir to the Fire Nation Throne," replied Kaguya, "I have finally found you." He kneeled on to the ground. He might have bee a rightful prince, but the Avatar was ten times as important.

"Are we going to teach them our rad superpowers?" Ein asks. "You know how I feel about solving people's problems for them. If we do it, they won't know how if we're not there."

"And I am the Avatar's best friend, Eliot Nadel!" Eliot says, twirling his blade, wind causing the edge to glow silver, as it makes swishing noises as it cuts through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom