• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheffOfGames

Just some random guy on a random site
Reaction score
Welcome to Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia, Book 1: Water
L8Fe6nXXZA8wAIs49RyzVPbv9SJKHSNOjbnyCwWf2thc1Xpy-Li4o8-0B_T1-zyi-BAp5ZDrVQuBXHs1j3bUKd4GEq2zVZzP9T5liyOm5R0uYdClvC0WGkL7XeZewB9-5x6o2sOU

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days: a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements; only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed, and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that, somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world. - Katara

If this game will get enough interest we shall continue this series through the other books in a continuing story. This game will be based on the events of the first book. Will you repeat their story, or change it to an alternate outcome?

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, but may be shortened at the hosts' discretion if the length is redundant. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in a Lynch of both parties.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. It will be announced when the phase could possibly be the last phase, excluding through the means of multiple votes through a tie.
10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is not permitted.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information. Please avoid posting more than once or posting pointlessly.
12. If the game has reached a stalemate state either by accident or by players intentionally idling kills, it will end as a tie for the parties involved.
13. To show that you've read the rules, please tell us your favourite Avatar character from any series and season. (Perhaps they will appear in a future game)
14. The most important rule. Have fun!
The game may contain bastard elements

Players:
  1. @Zachie @AussieEevee Doctor, 1x Reviver, Survived, Won the game
  2. @jdthebud Roleblocker, 2x Strongman, Died D2, Lost the game
  3. @Lone_Garurumon 1x Shared Commuter, 1x Roleblocker, Died D2, Won the game
  4. @Kharixi Cult Leader, 1x Deathproof, Forfeited, Lost the game
  5. @Jinjo Super Tracker, Survived, Won the game
  6. @Soulmaster 1x Lightning Rod, Died N1, Won the game
  7. @HumanDawn Moon Spirit, Died N2, Won the game
  8. @Elementar 2x Oracle, Died D1, Revived N3, Survived, Won the game
  9. @noworry Insane Cop, Survived, Won the game
  10. @Pika_pika42 Tracker, 1x Pumpkin, Died D4, Lost the game
  11. @Thanos Double Voter, Survived, Won the game
  12. @Cilantro Avatar Spy, Avatar Voyeur and Godfather, Died D3, Lost the game
  13. @Zyar Miller Cult Follower, Survived, Lost the game
Subs:
  1. @AussieEevee
Spectators:
  1. -

Hosts: @DarthWolf & @CheffOfGames
MoD: @DarthWolf

Last edited:
I was going to lie low for a while...

BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THE FIRE NATION ATTACKED!!!

:p

In

Zuko is my favorite.

Been a while since I've done an Avatar game, let's go.

Iroh, 100%.

I would like to play!

I remember loving Katara a lot in the last book for how many layers her character showed in the episode she acted like as if she were the spirit of a lake, the one where she learned bloodbending, and her closure in dealing with her mother's killer.

I like to joIN.

Don't watch the show so I know no characters.

I wonder how long it will take the last two spots to fill.

In please! I need another mafia to play.

Toph best girl. All hail the Melon Lord.

Uuuh, there's mafia in this forum? Cool. I want in, if that's ok.

I like Toph (I'm used to playing with a different kind of rules, so I might need a few clarifications down the line. I hope there's no problem with that).

PS. Lucky Thirteenth.

Uuuh, there's mafia in this forum? Cool. I want in, if that's ok.

I like Toph (I'm used to playing with a different kind of rules, so I might need a few clarifications down the line. I hope there's no problem with that).

PS. Lucky Thirteenth.
Anyone can join :)

If you have a question about a rule just ask them.

With that said, role pm's will be going out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom