• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Let's just focus on finding actual scum then rather than going back and forth like this. We're not really getting anywhere :p
I agree, it did go on for a little too long.

@Kharixi what's up, buddy? Any thoughts?
Now that we've all quieted down, sure.

To start, most of the last few pages were spent going back and forth about the same topic, so it's hard to say much there.

I think it's rather odd that Thanos and Jinjo are liking each other's posts. In the [few] games I've played, I've not seen many posts liked besides the occasional votals/phase posts/etc., at least not to this extent, so I'd say it's at least something to consider going into the next day. I would probably pick these two as scum, but it's not a definite read.

I did find Cilantro's "resignation" interesting, as it's not something I've seen before, but I don't think it makes him look more town or mafia. All I have to say here is that regardless of the Lynch outcome, this will be interesting.

I think it's rather odd that Thanos and Jinjo are liking each other's posts. In the [few] games I've played, I've not seen many posts liked besides the occasional votals/phase posts/etc., at least not to this extent, so I'd say it's at least something to consider going into the next day. I would probably pick these two as scum, but it's not a definite read.

Despite the fact that Jinjo was the one that brought attention to jdthebud by revealing his role and Thanos being the one who cast the deciding lynch vote on him? That would imply both of them were willing to bus jdthebud to make themselves appear as town and would've required a lot of planning on their part; Jinjo changing her vote from jd to Garurumon would've had to be planned, and so would Thanos voting jd and tying the votes at the last minute. If they're both scum, I doubt they'd be liking each other posts now if they were so smart and calculating.

I'd ask for an investigation on one of them, but I find the possibility of them being mafia so farfetched that I don't think it's worth it. But speaking of investigations...

@noworry you've had two nights to investigate people. You investigated Cilantro one night, who did you investigate the other night and what result did you get?

Me liking Thanos posts, that's just my way on supporting Thanos defense because I saw his act as a townie for what he did on day 2 and I was not happy with the votes when noworry and Cilantro voted him. Do you really expect me to watch Thanos get lynched by doing nothing?

Chapter 6 - The Fallen Sages
Day 3 has ended
Votals:
Cilantro (5) - Jinjo, Thanos, Zyar, Cilantro

Chapter 6 - The Fallen Sages

While Aang was fighting the Fire Nation at the northern Water Tribe. The statue of the previous Avatar, Roku, was glowing once more on Roku's island. The guardians of the island, the Fire Sages, had another conflict about the future of the Avatar. Some of them were loyal to the Fire Nation.
"The Avatar must be stopped, if he keeps going like this then he will destroy our nation, if not our world. The cycle must end."
Others were still loyal to the Avatar.
"The Avatar will bring balance and harmony to the world. What the fire nation is doing is wrong."
This started a fight between the sages in a battle where none of them won...

Will there ever be peace again?

Dear Cilantro, you are the Fire Sages.

The Fire Sages are an organization tasked to identify the Avatar’s incarnation when they are born in the Fire Nation. When Team Avatar came to visit you, you tried to prevent Aang from speaking to the previous Avatar, Roku, so Aang wouldn’t unlock the Avatar State.

Therefore, you are the Avatar Spy, Avatar Voyeur and Godfather.
Any knowledge the Avatar gains, you will also gain.
Each night you will know what was done the Avatar that night, but not by who.
Any alignment checks on you will result in Town.

You are aligned with The Fire Nation and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Cilantro has been lynched. They were Avatar Spy, Avatar Voyeur and Godfather.

It is now Night 3. Phase ends in approximately 24 hours.

Last edited:
upload_2018-5-19_12-40-49.png

I bow down to @HumanDawn 's incredible scum-detecting skills in just Day 1.

Yeah, I was godfather. Thx for the defense nowo, even though I ended up scum. Gg.

Good news! No worry is more likely to be town, but I wouldn't say confirmed right now.
I would say there's one mafia left.

Chapter 7 - Aang and the fire navy
Night 3 has ended

Chapter 7 - Aang and the fire navy

Aang lashed out to Zuko who was barely able to dodge his attack. Zuko realized he wouldn't be able to beat the Avatar like this and tried to retreat. Luckily for him, the giant water monster and the lack of a moon attracted the attention of the fire navy to the tribe who started attacking them.
Aang noticed this and knew that he had to protect others before his own goals. He moved towards the ocean, eliminating any opposing forces in his way. The defending water benders immediately bowed down to the combination of the Avatar and Ocean Spirit.

The fire benders stood no chance to this power and were easily decimated. Aang finished up by eliminating the ships. Although many were killed, no one significant was involved.

Nobody has died.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends in approximately 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one died! I got a result saying Pika_pika's action was successful and Kharixi visited Zyar. Does this mean Pika_pika is the doctor who saved Zyar from dying?

Vote: Kharixi

Cool?

@noworry you've had two nights to investigate people. You investigated Cilantro one night, who did you investigate the other night and what result did you get?
I actually forgot because I was busy :s I know that sounds stupid af but it's the truth and I don't think lying will get me anywhere.

Anyways, after Cilantro's reveal as the Godfather, I have no reason to suspect you anymore, Thanos.

In other news, it turns out that Pika is mafia. He has also been very quiet.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Cool?

I actually forgot because I was busy :s I know that sounds stupid af but it's the truth and I don't think lying will get me anywhere.

Anyways, after Cilantro's reveal as the Godfather, I have no reason to suspect you anymore, Thanos.

In other news, it turns out that Pika is mafia. He has also been very quiet.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Did you copcheck Pika_pika and he is revealed to be mafia?

Unvote: Kahrixi

Vote: Pika_pika42

Thank you noworry! You have been so helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom