• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kharixi is a Cult Leader and they are the only independents I know that visit other players. On night 3 when I tracked Pika pika, I got a result from Pika pika that said Kharixi visited Zyar.

So, there is an independent in the game. That is Kharixi. @Kharixi, tell us what you are and we'll help out if we can. That includes lyncher.
I honestly don't think I can win at this point anyway, sooo... Sorry Zyar! D:

I am indeed a cult leader. Forgot to send in a recruit N1, then I tried (and failed) to recruit Pika_pika42 on N2, then I actually recruited Zyar on N3, and I just failed, for whatever reason, to recruit noworry.

I can only win if the other factions are eliminated anyways, so there's a very small chance I'd actually win going forward.

Finally, I'm also 1x Deathproof.

I am indeed a cult leader. Forgot to send in a recruit N1, then I tried (and failed) to recruit Pika_pika42 on N2, then I actually recruited Zyar on N3, and I just failed, for whatever reason, to recruit noworry.
I have been protecting Noworry for the last couple of phases, and will continue to do so for the rest of the game. Sorry :p

Well, Zyar was still trying to trick us :p Man, I was fooled that time.

Everyone, if you're on Zyar, vote for Kharixi. Zyar should also die if Cult Leader does, and we need to get rid of Kharixi's deathproof.

UNVOTE: Zyar

VOTE: Kharixi

Cult could've won
Now: 5 town vs. 2 cult.
Lynch Zyar -> 5 town vs. 1 cult
Night recruit (non-fail) -> 4 town vs. 2 cult
Lynch Kharixi (1 x deathproof causes failure) -> 4 town vs. 2 cult
Night recruit (non-fail) -> 3 town vs. 3 cult

Cult would've won.

However, as it stands:
Lynch Kharixi (1 x deathproof causes failure) -> 5 town vs. 2 cult
Night recruit (non-fail) 0> 4 town vs. 3 cult
Lynch Kharixi with 4 against 3 -> cult leader dies and so does cult as whole

Town now wins.

Unvote: Zyar

Vote: Kharixi

I can't believe I actually guessed Kharixi's role right.

Vote: Khaxiri

What an interesting twist.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was extremely hard (practically impossible) to win, but I was willing to try.

However, it's fine this way :) So, yeah, I already told DarthWolf he can go ahead and end the game now.

I failed to take into account doc would make the convertion fail. So I guess it's my fault we lost :p

This may just end the phase, not the game. But as a reminder for future games, always think of the odds and the possibilities before outing yourself. A Zyar lynch today could've sealed a win for you.

Well, Zyar was still trying to trick us :p Man, I was fooled that time.

Everyone, if you're on Zyar, vote for Kharixi. Zyar should also die if Cult Leader does, and we need to get rid of Kharixi's deathproof.

UNVOTE: Zyar

VOTE: Kharixi

Cult could've won
Lynch Zyar -> 5 town vs. 1 cult
Night recruit (non-fail) -> 4 town vs. 2 cult
Lynch Kharixi (1 x deathproof causes failure) -> 4 town vs. 2 cult
Night recruit (non-fail) -> 3 town vs. 3 cult

Cult would've won.

Aaah, Elementar, you do the math in a much more organized manner than me.
Yeah, it was all possible but Kharixi would've had to avoid the lynch too the day after tomorrow (day 7, I think). And that's what was hard. Cult would've been able to tie the votes, causing a double-lynch, but if town went after Kharixi in that lynch, the whole cult would've died and lost since Kharixi wouldn't have had his Deathproof anymore.

So I started to lose hope, lol.

Aaah, Elementar, you do the math in a much more organized manner than me.
Yeah, it was all possible but Kharixi would've had to avoid the lynch too the day after tomorrow (day 7, I think). And that's what was hard. Cult would've been able to tie the votes, causing a double-lynch, but if town went after Kharixi in that lynch, the whole cult would've died and lost since Kharixi wouldn't have had his Deathproof anymore.

So I started to lose hope, lol.

Didn't the hosts change the rules so a tie caused a no lynch?

Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone - Endgame

Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

After a good nights sleep, they planned to leave in search of bending teachers for Aang. They packed their bags, put everything on Appa, left Zuko in the hands of the Northern Water Tribe and they were off.

They flew a few hours and took a break in a forest where they found the camp of the Freedom Fighters, they are a group of refugee teenagers and children who aimed to rid the world of Fire Benders. Katara and Jet soon hit it off and talked about their history with the Fire Nation and Jet revealed their plan to them, he wanted to save a nearby village of the Fire Benders there but to do that he needed Katara and Aang to flood the river by using their Water Bending on underground geysers. This didn't sit right with Sokka and he found out that Jet wanted to kill all the Fire Benders in the village by flooding the river which would, in turn, break the dam and kill everyone in the village. Sokka told this to Aang and Katara and they froze him in ice.

Dear Kharixi, you are Jet.
3d3196eb68b26b67844479fe599894c2.jpg
Jet said:
My name is Jet, and these are my Freedom Fighters.

You are Jet, leader of the Freedom Fighters. When you were eight years old you saw your parents being killed by the Fire Nation. This made you grow up to hate the Fire Nation and went on your way to recruit people for the Freedom Fighters.

Therefore, you are the Cult Leader and 1x Deathproof.
During the night you can target a non-cult player, they will become part of your cult and lose all powers they have and change their wincon to yours. This can be prevented by any form of protection. You can do this by responding with Recruit: [Player].
If you die, your whole cult dies. To help you out with this, the first time you would die, you don’t die.

You are aligned with yourself and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Kharixi has forfeited. They were the Cult Leader and 1x Deathproof.

Dear Zyar, you are Uncle Iroh.
b8968b598c1e6e2c0cd0d27bb27f92c7.jpg
Uncle Iroh said:
Are you so busy fighting you can not see your own ship has set sail?

You are the soft-hearted General and former Crown Prince of the Fire Nation. You were branded a traitor because you helped Team Avatar on various occasions. You are the wise mentor of your nephew Zuko and encourage him to choose his own destiny.

Because you are someone from the Fire Nation but are branded a traitor, you are the Miller. Any alignment check on you will result in The Fire Nation even though you are aligned with Team Avatar and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.

Update: You are now part of the Cult, you lose your ability, you lose when the Cult Leader has been killed and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Zyar has lost the game, they were the Cult Follower.

Finally, after this Team Avatar finally had the feeling they could rest for a while, they had made a lot of friend on the way here and defeated all the threats they had encountered so far and could calmly search for Bending Teachers for Aang. Now joined by Suki and Haru they had a stronger team than ever.

Congratulations Town for winning.

Dear Zachie AussieEevee, you are Katara.
Katara said:
I will never, ever turn my back on people who need me!

You are a very talented Waterbender and the last Waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe. After the attack of the Fire Nation, where all other Waterbenders in your tribe were taken, you trained very hard and one day discovered a young boy stuck inside an iceberg. You saved him together with your brother Sokka and set out on a journey to save the world. During this journey, you burned your hands and discovered your ability to heal people.

Therefore, you are the Doctor. During the night you can target another player and protect them from any kill attempted that night by responding with Protect: [Player]

You are aligned with Team Avatar and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
AussieEevee has won the game, they were the Doctor.

Dear Jinjo, you are Sokka.
Sokka.jpg
Sokka said:
I’m Sokka, the meat and sarcasm guy.

The brother of Katara with whom you found Aang frozen in an iceberg. You are the self-proclaimed leader of Team Avatar and are in love with Suki, after she embarrasses you in a fight. You are unable to bend any of the elements but are still strong in a fight because you are able to outsmart your enemies (but not your food). You also the detective of Team Avatar which you use for comedic value for the viewers :p

Therefore, you are the Super Tracker and the 1-Way Lover.
During the night, you can target another player and receive the same night result they would get. You can do this by responding with Track: [Player].
Next to that, if Suki dies you will die as well.

You are aligned with Team Avatar and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Jinjo has won the game, they were the Super Tracker and 1-Way Lover.

Dear noworry, you are Suki.
latest
Suki said:
I am a warrior, but I’m a girl too.

You are the leader of the all-female Kyoshi Warriors. When Team Avatar arrived on Kyoshi Island you and the other Warriors captured them, thinking that they were Fire Nation spies while later realizing Aang was the Avatar releasing and befriending them.

Therefore, you are the Insane Cop. During the night you can target another player do discover their alignment. Because you are insane the result given to you will be the opposite. You can do this by responding Check: [Player]

noworry has won the game, they were the Insane Cop.

Dear Thanos, you are Haru.
latest
Haru said:
It wasn’t the coal, Katara. It was you.

You are a talented Earthbender from a mining village. When the Fire Nation occupied your village, they captured your father for illegal bending and sent him to prison. When Team Avatar arrived in your village, they helped you break out your father from prison. To do so you needed the help from everyone that was locked up there and rallied them to rise against the corrupt prison guards.

Therefore, you are the Leader. All your votes will count as 2 votes. This will also be shown in votals.

Thanos has won the game, they were the Double Voter.

In the Full Moon every Water Bender (Aang and Katara) got their ability upgraded and the Fire Nation didn't have any kill options that night.
Aang gained a 1x Strongman kill
Katara gained a 1x Revive

We of course also have a few questions we would like you to answer:

• Did you enjoy the game?
  • What did you think of the setup/balance?
  • Did you like the flavour?
  • What do you think of the game being bastard?
  • What did you think of the Full Moon mechanic?
  • We are planning to continue this series into book 2 and 3. Would you consider joining that (not a reservation, just checking interest)?
  • What would you like to see change/stay in the upcoming game?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry what? Sokka was lovers with someone and it wasn't Yue? MY OTP WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS INJUSTICE!

• Did you enjoy the game?
    • It was pretty cool, kinda weird to try and solve, but still fun.
  • What did you think of the setup/balance?
    • It was certainly interesting. Mafia Pumpkin is definitely an interesting thing to see. Kinda confused why he bothered to aim though, since he had a better chance of hitting what he would've wanted to without it. Though, did nowo and Jinjo actually get told
  • Did you like the flavour?
    • It was pretty good. Nice way of adapting the plot while having to change things up a little. Kinda curious what would've happened if Jet, Suki, or Haru were called into the plot during the Northern Water Tribe battle.
  • What do you think of the game being bastard?
    • Bastard games are always interesting.
  • What did you think of the Full Moon mechanic?
    • It's a cool concept, but it's hard to give a proper opinion on it without knowing how it affected each player.
  • We are planning to continue this series into book 2 and 3. Would you consider joining that (not a reservation, just checking interest)?
    • I would certainly be interested. The best part of all is that Toph would logically be in it.
  • What would you like to see change/stay in the upcoming game?
    • Toph, that is all. I actually kinda wanna see the series remain bastard.

Night Actions

N1
Jinjo got result of jdthebuf
Pika_pika tracks Lone (who idled)
jdthebud blocked Thanos (useless :p)
Cilantro kill Soulmaster
Nono and Kharixi idled while having unlimited use since they forgot. Kinda hampered both teams.

N2
Aussie protect Jinjo
Jinjo gets result of nono
nono checks Cilantro
Pika_pika tracks nono
Cilantro kill HD
Kharixi recruit Pika_pika (fail cause mafia)

N3
Aussie protect nono, revive Elementar
Jinjo gets result of Pika_pika
nono checks Pika_pika
Pika_pika aims on Zyar (100% cause miller), track Kharixi
Kharixi recruit Zyar (changes pika aim to 50%)

N4
Elementar: Is there an indep? Yes
Aussie protect nono
Jinjo gets Zyar result (none)
Kharixi recruit nono (fail cause protected)

Suki is better than Yue, Lone pls

Did you enjoy the game?
I did, yes.

What did you think of the setup/balance?

I'm not really an expert on mafia setups and blances, so I'm gonna talk about the show instead, lol. I really liked that you made Iroh town, because it just fits him so well. He never really sided with the Fire Nation during the show, and it's part of why I love his character so much, among a bunch of other things. Though him joining Jet is weird. I personally found it easy to make connections like Doctor - Katara, Tracker - Sokka and so on, which isn't a thing I've done in other games I've played, really, but that's mostly on me knowing the show well, though the roles fit well. k, I'm done rambling now lol.

Did you like the flavour?

Yeah, it was cool.

What do you think of the game being bastard?

Didn't think much of it???

What did you think of the Full Moon mechanic?

It's a nice concept, but I didn't really notice it.

We are planning to continue this series into book 2 and 3. Would you consider joining that (not a reservation, just checking interest)?

Yes! Mostly because I just really love ATLA lol. But the setup ties into the show in a pretty clever way, imo.

What would you like to see change/stay in the upcoming game?

I assume some roles could change. I dunno. :p

Congrats to the other town members on winning. You played well. Thanks to @AussieEevee for reviving me too. I was a little disappointed with a surprise Day 1 lynch. Also, it was good to see @HumanDawn back and playing :)
Bad luck to the mafia and cult. Both sides played well, and it was just bad luck in the end.
Thanks to @DarthWolf and @CheffOfGames for hositng! It was a good game.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes, very much so :)
What did you think of the setup/balance?
For a small/medium game to have 3 mafia and a cult is quite anti-town, but I think it was balanced with an oracle, revive and a potential strongman. I didn't get that because I was dead when the full moon happened right?
Did you like the flavour?
Yeah. I haven't watched much of the show, but I liked it.
What do you think of the game being bastard?
With a cult, revives and an insane cop (which shouldn't be aware of their insanity generally. Otherwise it's just a normal cop with a little extra thinking :p) it definitely deserved to be bastard. I liked it though. Made a good challenge and was interesting.
What did you think of the Full Moon mechanic?
I liked it, even though I didn't get my kill xD
We are planning to continue this series into book 2 and 3. Would you consider joining that (not a reservation, just checking interest)?
Yeah, definitely. I like mafia series'.
What would you like to see change/stay in the upcoming game?
I would like the same style of setup (unpredictable and fun). But I would also like to see something more to do with their elements and their factions. Maybe groups of neighbours or something. And maybe some roles based on elements? Bring back the Master of the Elements role from EMU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom