• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify though. Switching vote to another player does not require an unvote as most hosts on here are accepting that. It's seen as just switching targets. We do prefer if you could use unvote first though to not bring possible confusion. :)

I honestly do not like this lynch at all, jdthebud is probably scum but instead Lone_Garurumon is being voted for scumhunting.

I’d stay with my vote on Thanos, but now that Zyar is off, it looks like I have to consider my other options. Not voting JD, because roleblocker isn’t an entirely scum role.

Only Doctor and Cop are not entirely scum roles, and even then, in only certain games.

Vote: jdthebud
After considering all my options, I've decided to see if Jinjo is lying. Also Lone looks alright.

Vote: jdthebud
After considering all my options, I've decided to see if Jinjo is lying. Also Lone looks alright.

What you are doing is tying up the votes and you're revealing yourself as the mafia.

She* but yes, I was.

My bad

Overall I feel like Jinjo is a bit suspicious, but she might also just be trying to get the mafia, though I feel like she's being a bit too quick with jumping to conclusion

Agreed she's jumping to conclusions too quickly and with such conviction, like there's no way she could be wrong. I don't like it. But I think she's just a nervous, reckless townie.

I honestly do not like this lynch at all, jdthebud is probably scum but instead Lone_Garurumon is being voted for scumhunting.

You want to lynch jdthebud just for being a roleblocker? You just said in another post you liked how he was acting, but are just afraid you'll be paranoid if you let him be. It's like policy-lynching a miller just because they're a miller. The cop should check jdthebud's alignment tonight if he doesn't get lynched.

Only Doctor and Cop are not entirely scum roles, and even then, in only certain games.

I think what Cilantro meant is that while roleblocker is most commonly a scum role, it isn't always the case. He didn't say roleblocler is an definitely a not scum role 100% of the time.

Chapter 4 - Revenge

Day 2 has ended.
Votals:
jdthebud (4) - HumanDawn, Kharixi, Thanos
Lone_Garurumon (4) - Pika_pika42, Zyar, Cilantro, Jinjo

Kharixi (2) - jdthebud, Lone_Garurumon

Chapter 4 - Revenge

After hearing about some cabbages in the distance, Aang realised that they brought innocent civilians in danger. He blew on his whistle and suddenly a big shadow appeared over the group.
It was Appa, ready to take them away from danger! The team hopped on and flew away. Yet, as they left the city, a blockade of tanks was waiting for them, as if the Fire Nation had planned to drive them out of the city.

In a moments notice multiple fireballs were coming towards the group. Appa tried to dodge them and Aang tried to protect him as well.
"We got to turn around Aang!" screamed Sokka. "We can't make it through this!"
"No, it will only put more harm to the..."
Aang couldn't finish his sentence as Appa got hit. The short stun allowed the Fire Nation to get a few more hits on him to a point that it became too much. The team crashed, while the trio fell off, the small lemur got crushed under Appa.

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you are Appa & Momo.
5182929-appa_and_momo_by_piratefairy.jpg

Incredibly large and incredibly cute, you are the duo of Appa and Momo. The first a large flying bison and the second a cute winged lemur. They both joined Aang on his quest in the Southern Air Temple though on different times in his adventure. Appa is able to carry people on his back while Momo is mostly here for comedic relief his cuteness.

Therefore, you are the 1x Shared Commuter and 1x Roleblocker.
During the night you can target another player, you and your target will commute.
Any other power used by either of you will automatically fail and any power used on you will also fail. You can do this by responding with Yip Yip: [Player]. You can only do this once.
During the night you can target another player and block any action they perform that night. You can do this by responding with Distract: [Player]. You can only do this once.

You are aligned with Team Avatar and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were Town, 1x Shared Commuter, 1x Roleblocker.

As Aang stood up he saw Admiral Zhao.
"It looks like your bison is dead, just like you and your friends will be."
"What?!" Aang was shocked to hear Appa died.
He entered the Avatar State again out of rage and blew Zhao away into a stone wall.

Dear jdthebud, you are Zhao.
latest

You are the leader of the Fire Nation Navy and have trained under Jeong Jeong to become a master firebender. You are ruthless and would do anything to accomplish your goals. After becoming the leader of the Navy you took it upon yourself to capture the Avatar and became the rival of Prince Zuko to the point of fighting him in an Agni Kai, sadly losing this encounter.

Therefore, you are the Roleblocker and 2x Strongman.
During the night you can target another player and block any action they perform that night. You can do this by responding with Block: [Player].
Instead of performing the standard Night Kill you can use a Strongman Kill to penetrate through any normal protection. You can do this by responding with Strongman Kill: [Player]

You are aligned with The Fire Nation and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
jdthebud was lynched. They were Mafia Roleblocker, 2x Strongman

It is now Night 2, phase will end in roughly 24 hours.

All in all, I think Lone_Garurumon lynch will at least give us more information than Elementar's lynch did.

You want to lynch jdthebud just for being a roleblocker? You just said in another post you liked how he was acting, but are just afraid you'll be paranoid if you let him be. It's like policy-lynching a miller just because they're a miller. The cop should check jdthebud's alignment tonight if he doesn't get lynched.

No... that's not like that at all. A Miller would claim Day 1. If we Cop checked somebody and then they claimed Miller, it would not be a policy-lynch.

I just realised Cilantro's vote counted for Lone not me.

Both top lynch targets voted for the same person, wow.

So Jinjo and Thanos are both probably Town at this point. Kharixi has barely done anything but what he has done is better than most players.

I'm guessing a role allowed two lynches to happen. I remember being Mafia with a role that made the two top voted people be lynchable.

I will look back and see what I can make out.

@AussieEevee will be subbing in for @Zachie, effective immediately.
Please confirm in thread once you received your role pm.

Confirming.

I don't have much to say right. I'll try to read the entire thread before the end of this night phase.

Yikes, I missed a lot in my absence. Shame about Lone ending up town, although we got some info and a scum lynch out of it so its not all that bad. JD was most likely a lynch target for tomorrow, so that saves us some time. Also, HD, why was Jinjo a lynch target to you? Not only are they confirmed spy, but they haven’t done anything necessarily scummy, aside from being a bit reckless.

Yikes, I missed a lot in my absence. Shame about Lone ending up town, although we got some info and a scum lynch out of it so its not all that bad. JD was most likely a lynch target for tomorrow, so that saves us some time. Also, HD, why was Jinjo a lynch target to you? Not only are they confirmed spy, but they haven’t done anything necessarily scummy, aside from being a bit reckless.

What do you mean by that jdthebud was going to be a likely lynch target tomorrow?

Huh? I don't think I ever said that Jinjo was a lynch target for me. What was it that they did that was a bit reckless that made them scummy for you in the first place?

Both top lynch targets voted for the same person, wow.

So Jinjo and Thanos are both probably Town at this point
Sorry, this section had me thinking you considered Jinjo and Thanos top lynch targets. As far as saying JD would be a target tomorrow, I assumed that the lynch would stay on Lone, and once the night phase ended, all who voted for JD would do so again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom