• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both top lynch targets voted for the same person, wow.

So Jinjo and Thanos are both probably Town at this point. Kharixi has barely done anything but what he has done is better than most players.

I'm guessing a role allowed two lynches to happen. I remember being Mafia with a role that made the two top voted people be lynchable.

I will look back and see what I can make out.

Does this mean Pika_Pika and Zyar are the mafia? They were the ones who started the Lone bandwagon and I noticed on day 1, it looked like they were playing with each other.

I thought we couldn't talk at night.

Does this mean Pika_Pika and Zyar are the mafia? They were the ones who started the Lone bandwagon and I noticed on day 1, it looked like they were playing with each other.

No.

No... that's not like that at all. A Miller would claim Day 1. If we Cop checked somebody and then they claimed Miller, it would not be a policy-lynch.

Oh, I'm in big trouble then.

Guess I should have checked the thread before the end of the day...

Good luck scum team!

Woah that was unexpected. Don't understand why LG gave up so easily. At least we caught jd as scum, which makes me believe Jinjo to be Town although they are quite jumpy, but that's alright as most new players are jumpy to a certain extent.

Totally forgot about the multiple Lynch rule.

Nothing more to add, let's wait for the night results to get more information.

Chapter 5 - Full Moon

Night 2 has ended.

Chapter 5 - Full Moon

After the annihilation on Zhao, the Fire Nation decided to retreat and form a new plan. With Zhao gone there was no clear leader.

After the battle it seemed that Appa was severely wounded but not knocked out. The same could be said for small Momo. Katara was tending their wounds, but at the same time she was scared of the outbursts that have happened in Aang so far.
"Aang we should go to the north pole." she said.
"The north pole?" asked Aang confused. "Why should we go there now?"
"I've read that there is a place up north where the moon and ocean spirit reside. Maybe they can help you control this power. You... you can talk to spirits, right?" Katara looked doubtfully at Aang.
Aang looked at her with a shocked face, almost as if his mind was blown by the idea and the amount of fun he can have there. However, it quickly turned to a face of determination, knowing what he had to do to become a true avatar.

Arriving at the Northern Water Tribe, the group met Yue, the daughter of the Chief of the tribe. She was able to help them go to the Spirits. After all, the Moon Spirit gave her the power to stay alive when she became terminally ill.
That evening group arrived at a lake, hidden deep within the tribe area. The Spirits appeared to be...
"Koi Fish?" Asked Sokka.
Yue explained: "They are Yin and Yang, always together, always in balance. It is through them that we are able to waterbend. They control the ebb and flow of the oceans. Remove one the balance will be broken."

Aang started to meditate in front of the Spirits to enter the Spirit World. Shortly after he entered, Zuko appeared, seemingly having slipped in the sacred area with them.
"With the Avatar meditating in the Avatar State you'll be an easy bunch to deal with." said Zuko. "Besides, I heard this is the state where the line of avatars can be broken as well" He pulled a smirk on his face.
Katara immediately attacked him to protect Aang while Sokka tried to bring Yue and Aang, still meditating, to safety.
It was a clash of fire and water up until Zuko gained ground towards the spirits, standing right besides them.
"If I cannot get the Avatar then I will do the Fire Nation a great favour!"
He attacked them fish and killed one of them, the Moon Spirit.

With the balance broken, the moon completely dissappeared from the sky. At this point Aang return to the normal world, realising what happened he pushes Zuko away. This gives him time to enter the pool with the fish. At this point he combines with the ocean spirit to form a colossal water spirit who then attacked Zuko on sight.

Meanwhile, Yue ran back to the deceased moon spirit.
"I can help, I know what I have to do." she said.
Sokka, realising what she is referring to tries to stop her. Yue stops him calmly.
"Thank you Sokka, but there is no other way."
She touches the moon spirit and the life energy of the spirit in her transfers back to the fish, bringing it back to life.

Yue gives a farewell kiss to Sokka and says: "Thank you for our time together, stay strong."
She then disappears in thin air.

Dear HumanDawn, you are Yue.
498a7592b3ddede5d123c6b3c4b375c0--avatar-princesses-white-hair.jpg

You were born with an unknown illness and almost died as a newborn baby, but thanks to your father’s prayers, the Moon Spirit gifted you with part of its own life force, thus saving you. Ever since then you have lived thanks to the life force of the Moon Spirit.

Therefore, you are the Moon Spirit. When you die you will increase the strength of Waterbenders and decrease the strength of Firebenders the upcoming night.

You are aligned with Team Avatar and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
HumanDawn has been killed. They were the Moon Spirit.

All Water- and Firebenders will receive an update on their role in their Role PM.

It is now Day 3, phase will end in roughly 48 hours.

Vote: Cilantro

I got a result saying Cilantro appears to be part of the Fire Nation. I admit I was being a reckless townie on day 2 and being reckless is the best way to go because that just means I was going on the right direction on catching my next mafia. :)

I got a result saying Cilantro appears to be part of the Fire Nation. I admit I was being a reckless townie on day 2 and being reckless is the best way to go because that just means I was going on the right direction on catching my next mafia. :)
May I ask how you know? Last time you said jdthebud was a role blocker. I'm not tooooo familiar with roles, but I do find that strange.

Roleblocker is a common mafia role.

So Cilantro is a roleblocker?

I don't think the mafia would have two roleblockers, to be honest.

We already caught the roleblocker and now we caught Cilantro and I don't know what his role is. All I know is I got a result saying he is part of the Fire Nation.

We already caught the roleblocker and now we caught Cilantro and I don't know what his role is. All I know is I got a result saying he is part of the Fire Nation.
Ah.

What I meant is that I find it strange that you got the role of someone the other day, but the allignment now. Unless you get the results from someone?

Seems like a good choice imo, I thought it was suspicious he pushed on Lone really hard, and was the most likely to be scum on the Lone wagon. definitely was my top scum read going into this day phase, this only confirms my reads.

Seems like a good choice imo, I thought it was suspicious he pushed on Lone really hard, and was the most likely to be scum on the Lone wagon. definitely was my top scum read going into this day phase, this only confirms my reads.
He didn't push really hard, did he? Other people voted for Lone as well, and I can see why with the voting for Elementar, though the last post he made convinced me he wasn't mafia. I didn't have time to read it before it was too late though.

I have info that says he isn't mafia, so I'm a bit confused with Jinjo saying she got info that says he is.

EDIT: edited a confusing sentence again

He didn't push really hard, did he? Other people voted for Lone as well, and I can see why with the voting for Elementar, though the last post he made convinced me he wasn't mafia. I didn't have time to read it before it was too late though.

I have info that says he isn't mafia, so I'm a bit confused with Jinjo saying she got info that says he is.

EDIT: edited a confusing sentence again

And what info did you get?

And what info did you get?
Cilantro is not mafia, unless he is the Godfather, or my results somehow got messed up. It might be possible for him to be the Godfather.

For now, I believe Thanos is more likely to be Mafia to be honest. He defended jdthebud, and sure, roleblocker can be non-mafia, but it didn't seem like they haven't really done much to find scum so far from what I can see. I'm still hesitant to vote for him though, because of the double vote.

Cilantro is not mafia, unless he is the Godfather, or my results somehow got messed up. It might be possible for him to be the Godfather.

For now, I believe Thanos is more likely to be Mafia to be honest. He defended jdthebud, and sure, roleblocker can be non-mafia, but it didn't seem like they haven't really done much to find scum so far from what I can see. I'm still hesitant to vote for him though, because of the double vote.

You are suspicious because when jdthebud was giving his thoughts on other players, he did not mention you and Cilantro which means he was protecting you both from being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom