• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinjo confused the hell out of me yesterday... I started to doubt everything I knew about mafia because of her.

Now that we all can agree Pika didn't claim lover anywhere, I think I'm going to stick with my vote on him.

Especially since Jinjo seemed to be withholding information from us with no valid reason after Elementar asked for a massclaim.

I wish this game had hyper majority rules...

I still think PP is scum due to the scum check, and noworry has literally no reason to make up a check since he would probably be lynched next day phase, and the town isn't really in any danger of losing now. I can't think of any other reason that PP is town as he isn't the miller.

Why Jinjo keeps going on about PP being a lover is beyond me.

Don't forget that I have been the most useful townie in this game. I successfully caught 2 mafia and I don't know who the 3rd mafia is.

Don't forget that I have been the most useful townie in this game. I successfully caught 2 mafia and I don't know who the 3rd mafia is.
No one's doubting that you're town, it's just a little confusing this whole lovers thing.

I still don't understand why the votes are on Pika pika when we both claimed to be Trackers. Looks like Pika pika tracked Kharixi last night and got the result Kharixi visited Zyar. I tracked Pika pika last night and I got the result from Pika pika, "Kharixi visited Zyar."

Maybe if you explained a little better to us how your role works, we might be able to understand.

One night you got jd's role, other night you got Cilantro's alignment, this night you got two results about Pika taking aim and Kharixi visiting me.

Before you claimed Super Tracker, I thought you were some kind of JOAT or something like that.

I'm the Super Tracker. Night 1 I tracked jdthebud and it says his roleblocking was successful. Night 2, I tracked noworry but I did not get a result from noworry and instead I got a result Cilantro appears to be part of the Fire Nation. I don't know why I got a result from Cilantro at first. I had to look at the flavor of text and HumanDawn's character role which mentions he increases the strength of waterbenders and decreases the strength of firebenders when he dies and that must have been why I got a result from Cilantro. Night 3, I tracked Pika Pika and I got a result from Pika Pika that says, "Kharixi visited Zyar".

That aim successful I got on night 3, that must have been meant for me when I successfully tracked Pika pika and got the result from Pika pika, "Kharixi visited Zyar."

I still don't understand why the votes are on Pika pika when we both claimed to be Trackers. Looks like Pika pika tracked Kharixi last night and got the result Kharixi visited Zyar. I tracked Pika pika last night and I got the result from Pika pika, "Kharixi visited Zyar."

You originally wanted us to vote for Pika. Also, it makes it more suspicious if there are two of the same role in the first place.

You originally wanted us to vote for Pika. Also, it makes it more suspicious if there are two of the same role in the first place.

I'm the Super Tracker and Lover. Reason why I did not mention lover earlier was because I didn't want to give the mafia too many hints about my role which would make it more likely for me to be the next to die in the night.

And maybe we wouldn't have lynched Cilantro :eek:

I'm the Super Tracker and Lover. Reason why I did not mention lover earlier was because I didn't want to give the mafia too many hints about my role which would make it more likely for me to be the next to die in the night.

I don't understand what that has to do with your protection of Pika. I'm saying that Pika should be more suspicious if he claimed something that has already been claimed (basically).

Considering that Pika never counterclaimed when Jinjo claimed, I think it's likely they're mafia.

I'm not the mafia. I just find it weird he claimed tracker and I thought that was supposed to be a townie role or unless Pika pika lied about being a tracker.

(Mod-post, not talking game stuff)
I feel like we need a special meme or banner for these kinds of posts...

I'm not the mafia. I just find it weird he claimed tracker and I thought that was supposed to be a townie role or unless Pika pika lied about being a tracker.
I'm confused what you are trying to say.

I'm not saying your mafia. I'm saying that you think Pika is town because they claimed tracker. It wouldn't make sense for town to have two trackers, so it actually makes Pika more suspicious because their claim is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom