• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 8 - The frozen prince
Day 4 has ended
Votals:
Pika_pika42 (7) - noworry, Kharixi, Thanos, Zyar, AussieEevee, Elementar

Kharixi (2) - Jinjo, Pika_pika42

Chapter 8 - The frozen prince
With the majority of the navy at the northern Water Tribe defeated, Aang could go back to what started this transformation in the first place. Eliminating Zuko.

Returning to the sacred pool, Aang noticed Yue had sacrificed herself to restore life. This calmed him down to the point where he and the Ocean Spirit returned back to their usual form.
After getting a hold of himself again, Aang asked:
"Where is Zuko?! He can't escape for he has done here!"
"He ran away." replied Katara "I saw him heading eastwards, maybe we can stil catch up to him."
Aang called Appa and the group flew off.

Soon after leaving tribe territory the team found themselves in a heavy snowstorm.
"No one can survive in here." called Katara "We have to find Zuko and save him. He may have done terrible things but that doesn't mean he has to die."
"Are you crazy!?" asked Sokka who was shocked from that suggestion. "He's our enemy, he''ll only try to kill us again."
Aang sighed. "As much as I hate him, Katara is right. The least we can do is cap..."
Aang got interrupted by Appa's loud noise. He found him, he found Zuko. However, he was already unconcious.

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Zuko.
zuko.png

The hot headed, Avatar searching, Crown Prince of the Fire Nation. After being banished from the Fire Nation, because he spoke out of turn and refused to duel his father, you are trying to capture the Avatar to get your honour back. Your own father gave you the scar on your left eye during that duel.

Because of your desire to find and capture the Avatar, you are the Tracker and 1x Pumpkin.
During the night you can target another player and discover who they visited that night. You can do this by responding with Follow: [Player].
Next to the standard Night Kill you can also use your pumpkin to perform an extra shot. You can only do this if you also perform the standard Night Kill. To use this you have 2 options.
You can just shoot someone with Fire: [Player]. This has a 75% chance to succeed
Or you first aim on your target with Ready: [Player]. Any later night you can then say Fire: [Same Player] with chance depending on what they would appear on a Cop check:
25% for Town
50% for Indep
100% for Mafia
You are allowed to change aim if you haven’t fired yet.

You are aligned with The Fire Nation and win when all opposing factions are eliminated.
Pika_pik42 has been lynched. They were Tracker, 1x Pumpkin.

It is now Night 4, phase ends in roughly 24 hours.

I guess this pretty much confirms noworry as town, the last mafia is probably Khakiri, if not, maybe Zyar although he has been playing really good he isn't confirmed as town unlike everyone else.
But yeah Khaxiri is looking like the safest option.

If Kharixi turns out to be town through a check. Jinjo and Zyar are top targets.

Also, any suggestions for a question to send to the hosts? I'm currently thinking about asking whether they are independents or not. It would be quite unbalanced for this game to have four mafia, with one of them having an additional kill (although, we did have a revive).

Why am I a top target? noworry should check Kharixi and I will track Zyar and see if Zyar made a kill.

If Kharixi turns out to be town through a check. Jinjo and Zyar are top targets.

Also, any suggestions for a question to send to the hosts? I'm currently thinking about asking whether they are independents or not. It would be quite unbalanced for this game to have four mafia, with one of them having an additional kill (although, we did have a revive).
I was wondering about a serial killer in our mix, but I do not know if it'd fit the theme.

Why am I a top target? noworry should check Kharixi and I will track Zyar and see if Zyar made a kill.

Good idea on tracking Zyar. But you were the only one other than Pika who was protecting him. You were adamant by the end that Pika wasn't mafia.

I was wondering about a serial killer in our mix, but I do not know if it'd fit the theme.

And we haven't had two kills a phase either. I'll ask about an independent tonight, and everyone can come up with ideas for the night after.

Good idea on tracking Zyar. But you were the only one other than Pika who was protecting him. You were adamant by the end that Pika wasn't mafia.

And we haven't had two kills a phase either. I'll ask about an independent tonight, and everyone can come up with ideas for the night after.

Pika Pika claimed to be Tracker and I thought Trackers were always supposed to be townies. Kharixi looked suspicious to me because he claimed cop and we already have noworry as our town cop and that got me thinking that Kharixi must have been the mafia Rolecop who is investigating the townies. Ask the hosts on how I successfully caught jdthebud and Cilantro as scum.

Last edited:
Good point. Any other anti-town indeps that could be blocking us?

We either have some secret cult (does anyone know of a potential cult character from the anime?) or a sparking arsonist. Or maybe a lyncher depending on how the hosts are handling the game.

Pika Pika claimed to be Tracker and I thought Trackers were always supposed to be townies. Kharixi looked suspicious to me because he claimed cop and we already have noworry as our town cop and that got me thinking that Kharixi must have been the mafia Rolecop who is investigating the townies. Why don't you ask the hosts on how I successfully caught jdthebud and Cilantro as scum.

But since there was already a tracker in the game (you), it means it's likely that Pika was lying about the claim and not actually a tracker. It's unlikely that there is a duplicate of the same role for the same alignment. I can only ask yes or no questions to the hosts, and we already know the answer to that question anyway.

Ask the hosts on how I successfully caught jdthebud and Cilantro as scum.

I'm sorry but, like... can you stop rubbing it in our faces that you "caught" two mafia and repeating that you're the "most useful townie around"?

You only found out jd was roleblocker and voted him instantly just because of that. But then you switched to Garurumon before that day phase was over, which means you weren't even that convinced of jd's scumminess.

Then you found out Cilantro was Fire Nation because you got noworry's result, who's insane cop, and you didn't realize you got her result. If you had, it's likely we wouldn't have lynched Cilantro, because noworry's investigation cleared him as town even if there was a possibility he was the Godfather.
It was a fluke; if noworry had investigated someone really innocent that night, you would've gotten a townie lynched.

I'm sorry but, like... can you stop rubbing it in our faces that you "caught" two mafia and repeating that you're the "most useful townie around"?

You only found out jd was roleblocker and voted him instantly just because of that. But then you switched to Garurumon before that day phase was over, which means you weren't even that convinced of jd's scumminess.

Then you found out Cilantro was Fire Nation because you got noworry's result, who's insane cop, and you didn't realize you got her result. If you had, it's likely we wouldn't have lynched Cilantro, because noworry's investigation cleared him as town even if there was a possibility he was the Godfather.
It was a fluke; if noworry had investigated someone really innocent that night, you would've gotten a townie lynched.

We can't have two mafia trackers, you defended jdthebud, and you arguing with me makes you look even more suspicious. I'm tracking you right now and once when I get my result on you, there's just no way you can escape from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom