• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 1]

well... thats kind of the way these games work... you have to kill for information...

Are you making fun of me here? I know how this game works... I was talking about information as a physical term. Lynching information =/= Getting information from lynches.

lets see how this goes...
unvote:information
vote:Flame_Alex

>/

And for us to have signed up, we should all have read the rules and understand the game. To state something that is already assumed and using elipses in the format you did, left me under the impression you doubted my knowledge of this game. Sorry about the misunderstanding, just watch your use of elipses; tricky little buggers to use without having your voice skewed.

Really, I have no idea why anyone would want to lynch me, seeing as how the worst I've done is requote the main characters and tease my girlfriend...

Lynching you? Like I already told you, my vote is ×0 today (and if you are the cause, then touché).

Anyway, unvote: Ryuu
vote: No lynch

Am I voting no lynch? In a way I am, but in a way I am not. For my vote is not my own, and the votes I place don't count (well, count ×0 anyway).

Oooooooh! Looks like Mizzle got hit by Ty lee! I figured she'd be a role blocker but a vote blocker makes sense too.

My vote is not blocked, it's kindof taken over by someone else. That person will then get my vote in order to make his own vote count ×2, while my vote counts ×0.

Sounds more like the work of the Dai Li imo, you know, hypnotising people into doing their bidding.

Hmmm... possibly.

Oooh that's an interesting ability. Speaking of which, didn't the fire nation get a shot at killing off someone last night?

Yeah... I guess they didn't take it.

or they aimed at the wrong person :/

Well obviously nobody got killed :-/ Maybe there is a doctor of sorts.

im pretty sure katara might be the doctor...but I can be wrong XD

Hm, Katara can heal with water - right?

I would say so! :]

Makes sense I suppose...

Yeah, Katara as the doctor makes sense. Or even as a reviver, with the magik spirit oasis water! :O

Anyway...

vote: Neonsands

Just to get some more discussion going. :V

Vote:Shiny Celebi
because under his name it says Mafia Boss

XD I doubt Shiny Celebi is that stupid, after having worked with him before in plenty of mafia games.

I'm just going to sit back and eat lunch and watch you all. Until I see someone slip up, I really do not want to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom