• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia [Day 9]

take from this what you will. I am the oneshot vig. that explains why two kills occurred last night instead of one.

Hmm...

IceKyurem died.

send me a PM with the title “Resurrect – Night X” and in the message put “Revive: [USER]”. By doing so, you are exchanging your life for theirs. The person you revive will be given a new role.

Sourcandy came back to life.

So 1 of the 2 people that died was from a confirmed innocent's revival (via their role PM).

Betrayal also died.

This was the mafia kill I'm guessing. Note how IceKyurem's role never mentions preventing the mafia kill when reviving.

instead of one. why it failed? I was just so sure that the one I chose was mafia.

So yeah. My trail of thought is bullshit.

No. Betrayal was my kill. The mafia didn't kill anyone.

And you would know this how?

Edit:

Vote: Panu

Heh, it's probably as I believe, a last ditch attempt by a mafia to not be lynched. What you are saying could be true if say, you tried to use your one-kill on the person that the mafia decided to lynch and so it was worthless. However, you somehow know that the mafia didn't decided to lynch anyone? You're either a mindreader, been told this by a mafia or you're a mafia yourself. If the second were true, you would have revealed them.

Last edited:

I had talked to Sourcandy through the game. But I majorly slipped up in day 7. I sent my conversation with Sourcandy to two other people: IceKyurem and hurristat. At the time, I didn't think that anyone else was going to come on, so I had decided to send the convo to them so that they could get their votes off of me.

If I hadn't slipped up when I did, then two kills would've happened instead of just mine.

It's the only reason why they didn't kill anyone. The mafia knew about me being the oneshot and decided to use it to their advantage.

if what you are saying is correct them hurristat is mafia :/
so vote :hurristat
^this vote is worthless since im just a ghost /facepalm :p

wait, you're voting for me because... Panu sent me his conversation?

>.>

Sourcandy, do you count as a member of the town, as in you would help us outnumber the mafia, or are you just able to post now?

I took a harder look at Panu's PM to me, it seems to hold up with what he's saying. However, Cairo's train of thought also makes sense. (although why would the mafia kill Black and Yellow? He's not really a prominent player at all. it's a valid point). I'm going to hold off on lynching for now while we wait for more posts.

well I cant vote myself but I can "posses" another player to do so for me so I guess I still count[the person I posses will have x2 vote]

Ah okay. Here's a thought:

There are 8 people alive
Assuming 3 mafia left, if we mislynch today, the mafia wins.
So I say we nolynch today, let the mafia kill someone and have a better probability of getting a mafia tomorrow:

Vote: nolynch

Erm, hurristat? It's 9 players that are still in the game :p

Damn, I can't count worth shit.

Calculus, no problem at all.

But I can't count to fucking NINE.

Unvote: nolynch

we have a free lynch today. let's use it then.

I can say we should vote: Crustel/dragonmage119
and unvote:hurristat

Why specifically should we vote Crustle?

yeah why me im just a monk guy/chakra master
i helped the avatar comon
pathik's my name

Last edited:

as I said before my vote is worthless >.>
and just trying to get some reactions :s

Hmm. at this point, I think crustle's telling the truth.

Yeah, but he's been under the radar so far.

Vote: Panu I'm gonna trust Cairo on this one since his thought process seems logical.

Hmm. I'll wait and see how this one plays out.

Guys, we don't need to worry about numbers. In this game, mafia needs to kill every innocent to win. :/

I do admit I am a bit concerned about a mislynch, but I want to vote to get this game moving and get some info before it's really too late.

VOTE : Panu

...if this vote is valid, that is. I see I passed the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom