• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
Title says it all!
We should totally had avatar the last airbender RP!
But yeah, I need someone to help me wid the plot-_-

I've made two of them before. They never got very far...than again I was a pretty crappy roleplayer back then...

I would join...and I will write a plot later if you want...I wrote a plot a few days ago and from what I heard it was really good.

We could use one of my old plots. Not the best but meh.

War. That is all that our world had known for many years. Then the great battle happened between the avatar and his allies and the armies of the fire nation. Much was lost but victory was achieved and a great peace settled over the world. 200 years has past since that time, and once again we stand at war. Yet this time not a war that divides our natins, yet one that divides our entire planet. A mysterious figure has raised an army the size of which noone has ever seen before, it consists of members from all of the nations. What they claim they are trying to do is to build a new world that will prosper better than the peaceful world we now live in. They have been dubbed the dark lotus. They struck out fast and hard crushing many of the nations military forces. Now few remain to oppose them, they have claimed control over the four nations capitols. Thousands have given up hope and accepted their new masters, yet many still resist in small groups to insignificant to mount a large threat. Slowly they are being hunted down by the enemies elite force known as the azure fangs. A rumor still circles around of the avatar preparing a large army to fight back with but most dismiss it as just a rumor. now you must decide, will you ban together with other freedom fighters, or hunt them down. Will you dominate the weak, or help to free them? Either way you will forge your legend here and now.

Alright, we could use the plot BPJ has written..
Any suggestion you wanna add, guardian?
But I think we could use some more plot..

I'd join this xD as long as I could be an air bender because I want to fly around

I wanna be a Firebender, 'cause I ;like fire, but not a sterotypical mean one

I'm plannin to be a firebender too.
So.. If BPJ lemme use his plot, we'll start right away.
Also, Tamaki, BPJ, could one of you be my CO GM?c

@Llednar & @bpj1999- Continuation on that plot:

It is as if the world we all once knew never existed, the tyrants know as the Dark Lotus have made sure of that. These Lotus members serve as an anti- to the long forgotten White Lotus, the WL now cease to exist due to infiltration by the BL. The members have been slaughtered, few made it out alive. The White Lotus now lives in secrecy with only one member of each nation, these are the basis of the rebellion. The new avatar has arisen, though he is young and not yet a master. The avatar and his allies have heard rumors of the undercover WL Masters, his goal must now be to find the WL Masters to learn their bending and seek their help. The Avatar is looking for allies, vigilantes are growing tired...you will now be the only justice in the land. Or will you be a member of the ominous Dark Lotus and bring destruction to the feeble resistance.

PS: I would like to be the fire bending master from the white lotus, if that is ok?

Fine by me. But does anyone mind if I'm the Avatar? I wanted to know what a female, Firebender Avatar would be like in this world. *puppy-eyes*

@Elphaba-Well considering this is supposed to be 200 years after the first series, the Avatar would most likely be either a water bender or an earth bender.

@Llednar-Happily.

I'll let Tye be the firebending master.
And, Elphie, I wanna be the avatar too :3

I've already taken my turn as Avatar twice, so I think I'll be good as just a bender. How, can we make this work? Hmm...QUICK, ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!

I would play this... Water Bender for the world! Get to blood bend on a full moon!! *Thinking happily about making people slaves* Amazingly I'll be a good girl though... =^_^=

Water has blood, ice, and plants, earth has sand and metal, fire is well fire and they have lightning too, but air is just air. Air bending sucks. Water bending FTW!

Air bending you can fly... But I'm afraid of falling from great heights... Water bending you can take the water from the air... Air is water right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom