• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AiedailEclipsed

Poet Laureate
Reaction score
When I go to re-upload my avatar, it logs me out for some reason. For the exact sequence:
  • I go into the my personal details screen.
  • Click the avatar area
  • Go into the upload screen and select.
  • The XenForo processing ticker comes up in the upper right hand corner.
  • And the page refreshes -- suddenly, I'm logged out, with a messaging "You must be logged in to perform this action."
This is pretty low priority on the scale of things, so take your time. :)

Have you tried clicking "avatar" directly in the user pop-up menu in the top right?

So, I figured some bits of it out! After actually clicking the "Remember me" ticky box at login, it didn't kick me out! But still no avatar upload. Though I did get an error message saying that the upload needs to be under 50kb. So, problem solved. Though the message of "We recommend using at image that is at least 200x200 px in size" is a bit... misleading. Might want to see if you can add in the maximum requirements rather than the other thing. I'm not sure if that's something you're able to do natively in XenForo though, without editing source files.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom