• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's!

I'll take one of the #5 Noibat (F 31/x/x/31/31/31).

Yeah, I'll set it aside for you. I think I've added your FC? I'll trade with you when I see you online, which should be practically all day today

-- Or maybe I don't. Whats your FC and IGN?

Last edited:

Hi, I'd like one of the #1 Kangaskhans xD

I'll give you an HA Turtwig from my stock. It's also the last one that I have right now. Not guaranteeing IVs though, as it was from when I wasn't an avid IV breeder. It does have Egg Bomb and Superpower as egg moves though.

Anyway, I'll check back later in the morning. It's 12 AM and I need my beauty sleep. And my WiFi's not connecting to my 3DS right now. ;)

Hi, I'd like one of the #1 Kangaskhans xD

I'll give you an HA Turtwig from my stock. It's also the last one that I have right now. Not guaranteeing IVs though, as it was from when I wasn't an avid IV breeder. It does have Egg Bomb and Superpower as egg moves though.

Anyway, I'll check back later in the morning. It's 12 AM and I need my beauty sleep. And my WiFi's not connecting to my 3DS right now. ;)

That sounds awesome! I'll set it aside for you

Since it's free, can I have these?:
Kangaskhan 31/31/31/?/?/31
Shuppet F:31/31/31/?/?/31
I have a female Moody Smeargle I can give you. Thanks in advance.

Since it's free, can I have these?:
Kangaskhan 31/31/31/?/?/31
Shuppet F:31/31/31/?/?/31
I have a female Moody Smeargle I can give you. Thanks in advance.

Ok, it's a deal. Let me add your Fc and I'll be on in a minute

Can I have a woobat and a number 1 kangaskhan?

I can offer a 5iv love ball chansey w/egg moves (careful) or a 6iv Spanish mudkip w/egg moves (hardy)

Yeah, I'll set it aside for you. I think I've added your FC? I'll trade with you when I see you online, which should be practically all day today

FC: 3411-1534-7089, IGN: Geiger
Currently breeding 5 iv Bagon with Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump, will that suffice? (I'd hate to give you nothing)

Can I have a woobat and a number 1 kangaskhan?

I can offer a 5iv love ball chansey w/egg moves (careful) or a 6iv Spanish mudkip w/egg moves (hardy)

Yes, absolutely! Let me just add your FC and we can trade

Currently breeding 5 iv Bagon with Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump, will that suffice? (I'd hate to give you nothing)

I've already bred Bagons, but you can give me anything you like, really

How about a Feebas, Absol, Tepig, or Mareep?

How about a Feebas, Absol, Tepig, or Mareep?

I'll take the tepig :)

Thank you to everyone I just traded!

Could I have the female 31/?/31/?/31/31 Abra please? I know it's a giveaway but I'd still like to offer something useful in return though ... I hope you like 5IV Scythers. I have a ton* of these to get rid of.

*Literally. 19 [Scythers] x 123.5 lbs = 2346.5 lbs = 1056 kg.

Could I have the female 31/?/31/?/31/31 Abra please? I know it's a giveaway but I'd still like to offer something useful in return though ... I hope you like 5IV Scythers. I have a ton* of these to get rid of.

*Literally. 19 [Scythers] x 123.5 lbs = 2346.5 lbs = 1056 kg.

Seeing as that was the most hilarious post I've seen on this site, yes, you can have the abra. Defintely. What's your FC and IGN?

I should really put that information in my signature rather than typing it out for every trade... with any luck it's right below this post

Just to let you know, I'm GMT so it may be a while before we're online at the same time.

Ok, I got it. I'll see you when I see you

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom