• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 5/30

IGN is Fello, I´ll add to my signature right now, sorry and thanks again : )

Hey Wild Card, could I get my grubby mitts on these please:
No. 1 Togepi
No. 3 Muk
No. 1 Throh
No. 8 Poliwag

I can send you some Japanese IV breeds, but most of them are female. I'll see if I can dig out a male from the boxes.

Hey Wild Card, could I get my grubby mitts on these please:
No. 1 Togepi
No. 3 Muk
No. 1 Throh
No. 8 Poliwag

I can send you some Japanese IV breeds, but most of them are female. I'll see if I can dig out a male from the boxes.

yes, you can, sir. let me get them for you and i'll be online in a minute

Much obliged. Enjoy your (male) foreign-mons!

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/1

I would like a Sawk #1 please, a Beldum #1 named Alloy, a Turtwig #3 named Isle, and a Snivy #1 named Snare
I can offer a male fennekin with wish and pokerus currently named Kurama, a modest amaura with discharge, heracross, electrike, spritzee, and purloin.
I will be on all day today and will check roughly hourly.

I would like a Sawk #1 please, a Beldum #1 named Alloy, a Turtwig #3 named Isle, and a Snivy #1 named Snare
I can offer a male fennekin with wish and pokerus currently named Kurama, a modest amaura with discharge, heracross, electrike, spritzee, and purloin.
I will be on all day today and will check roughly hourly.

Ok. I'd like the amaura, electrike, and purloin. Also, do you want a name for the sawk, too?

No name for the sawk please. and I only see three things you want which other two are you willing to part with?

Hello was wondering if any of the following pokemon are still available :
Pawniard: 7. M ?/31/31/?/31/31 if it is can I get it and can you name it "G. Grevious"

and

Smeargle: 2. M ?/31/31/31/31/31 if it is can I get it and can you name it "Mr. B Ross"

I can offer foreign pokemon I got from trades:
A Spanish Hariyama with pokerus
A Italian Meditite will these work?

Also quick question by any chance have you breed any Clefairys im looking for one with magic guard and wish egg move.

FC: 1075-1377-1099
Jah

No name for the sawk please. and I only see three things you want which other two are you willing to part with?
Anything else is fine, those were the only things that interested me
Hello was wondering if any of the following pokemon are still available :
Pawniard: 7. M ?/31/31/?/31/31 if it is can I get it and can you name it "G. Grevious"

and

Smeargle: 2. M ?/31/31/31/31/31 if it is can I get it and can you name it "Mr. B Ross"

I can offer foreign pokemon I got from trades:
A Spanish Hariyama with pokerus
A Italian Meditite will these work?

FC: 1075-1377-1099
Jah
All set. I can be on in a minute

Would you be interested in a 4IV Protean Froakie for #3 Pawniard?

Would you be interested in a 4IV Protean Froakie for #3 Pawniard?

Honestly, I'll just release it. But I can still trade you the pawniard, for sure. What's your IGN and FC?

I am on now and will be for a few hours
Thanks so much.

Last edited:

I've got some Japanese pokemon i could trade you for one of the Turtwigs if you're interested?

I've got some Japanese pokemon i could trade you for one of the Turtwigs if you're interested?

Sure. Any specific spread you are interested in?

1 of the #3 turtwigs would be great if possible? :)

Can do. What's your FC and IGN?

Phil - 3394 4246 1612. Anything specific you would like in return and i'll see what i've got :)

1 of the #3 turtwigs would be great if possible? :)

Can do. What's your FC and IGN?

Phil - 3394 4246 1612. Anything specific you would like in return and i'll see what i've got :)
Anything is fine. I'll add you and be on in a sec

Re: Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/6

Hey there, I'm interested in your Poliwag number 7 (Female 31/?/31/31/?/31) and Aerodactyl number 2 (Male ?/31/31/?/31/3).

I have a 5 IV male Japanese Honedge I could trade you if you're interested. I've used it for breeding material in the past, so it's at level 28. I also have a female 4 IV Japanese level 1 Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Iron Head and Dragon Dance. As for IV bred non-foreign Pokemon, I have the following:

Charmanders with Blaze, Timid natures and the egg moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Bite
Nidoran males and females with the abilities Rivarly, Posion Point, or their Hidden Ability: Hustle
Ralts with Trace/Synchronize, Modest natures and the egg move Encore
Hidden Ability (Immunity) Gligars
Hidden Ability (Protean) Froakies
Hidden Ability (Bulletproof) Chespins with the egg moves: Spikes and Synthesis
Hidden Ability (Prankster) Riolus in Great Balls with the egg moves: Bullet Punch, Vacuum Wave, Agility, and Crunch
Hidden Ability (Rain Dish) Squirtles in Net Balls with the egg moves: Aqua Jet, Aura Sphere, and Dragon Pulse
Swift Swim Lotads in Premier Balls with the egg moves: Giga Drain, Synthesis, Leech Seed, and Counter
Hidden Ability (Huge Power) Bunnelbys in Great Balls with the egg moves: Spikes, Rollout, and Defense Curl
Dry Skin Helioptiles in Ultra Balls with the egg moves: Glare, Agility, Electric Terrain, and Camouflage
Pickup Phanpys in Heavy Balls with the egg moves: Head Smash, Play Rough, Ice Shard, and Body Slam
Impish-natured Scythers in Sport Balls with the egg moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Quick Guard, and Counter
Bold, Modest, Calm-natured Rotoms

Most of the Pokemon in my old trading thread. I still have the majority of what is listed: MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom