• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Awkward X and Y moments

Spending 17 hours before beating the second gym and thinking: "Wow I must be doing really bad... Where should I go next?" and then realizing this was a problem for EVERYONE.

I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION IN REFLECTION CAVE WHILE WATCHING A VIDEO AND PRESSED RUN AND AS I RAN I SAW IN THE HORDE OF ROGGENROLA'S A SHINY ROGGENROLA!! I HATE MY LIFE! FUUU*************************************************

When Fennekin evolved into Braixen, and when I saw Serena's Frogadier in battle. I was really thinking I should've gone Water-type on my starter. Every previous generation my favorite starter has also been the fastest (Charmander, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Chimchar, Snivy), but that is not the case with Gen 6's starters.

I've identified my complaints about Braixen's design, but I Frogadier definitely made a better first impression than she did. Soon as I get another one I'm making a Braixen/Frogadier tag team.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the Frost Breath TM in Frost Cavern.The sliding puzzle seems to make no sense. Can someone help me?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the Frost Breath TM in Frost Cavern.The sliding puzzle seems to make no sense. Can someone help me?
I forgot how I did it, but remember that you can slide diagonally now. That made moving around a bit easier for me.

I guess moving around diagonally in general is pretty awkward. I sometimes forget I can do it now.

I forgot how I did it, but remember that you can slide diagonally now. That made moving around a bit easier for me.

I guess moving around diagonally in general is pretty awkward. I sometimes forget I can do it now.

*headdesk

thank you.

I've just finished a little Pokemon-Amie bonding with my brand new Golett so I decide to train the little guy. We run into a horde battle of 4 Zangoose and one Seviper. What pops up when my Golett Titan jumps out of his ball? "Titan is curious about what is happening around it."

My response: "Yeah, just settle back, sweetie. You're in for quite a show."

We both stand there and watch as the Zangoose kill the living slag out of the lone Seviper, then Titan uses Rollout and OHKOs the remaining Zangoose. Those were some easy EXP points, I tell you.

Also, seeing a shiny Golett on the GTS on X last night and knowing I can't rescue it. Even though I have well over 400 shinies on Black, I still wanted that one, too. Slag...

The date with Shauna was really weird. For one awkward moment, right when she's like "i never watched fireworks with a boy...alone", I was afraid she was gonna kiss me or something, holy crap. I'm like "no, shauna, bad shauna, don't have a crush on me". 8U I hope that's the last romantic moment. The Ferris Wheel was crazy enough.

That fancy hotel whose name I can't remember in Lumiose city has a strange clientele on the penthouse floor. One woman was singing loudly in a bathroom, another was obsessed with a pillar's thickness, and a man was scolding his furfrou for marking its territory.

The pillar thickness! I swear, there's -no- way that wasn't intentional on someone's part.

The most awkward moment for me was just how excited I got when I found out you can sit in chairs, benches, etc.

The Awkward Moment for me was seeing the Animation used for Floatzel it uses Ice Beam. o.o;

Being kicked out of Lumiose City's clothes shop again and again for not being "stylish" enough. I'm the freaking champion who prevented mass genocide! The least you can do is let me buy a fedora.
Seriously, does anyone know how to get in?

Having to get my hair cut over and over to unlock those pigtails. Still can't have 'em! Is there any other way to unlock the extra hairstyles as a girl? (I've already beaten the Elite 4 and gained access to Boutique Couture...)

Facing a horde of Zubats, constantly using Supersonic on my Pokémon. It's more annoying than it sounds.

A minute after facing the horde, a lone Zubat appeared and I said "NOPE, I'm not going to fight you!"

When I found out Malva has some sort connection to Flare. It was freaky because I guessed it exactly.

Thick pillar... Perfume.... Hohoho >:3

So Pokemon can pee... Okay. TMI.

That only Valerie's Gym and certain hotels have toilets. So do people flock to Lumiose and Laverre for their numbers twos?

All the death. Pokemon Genocide. Killing for Floette. Zubat hordes. Looker's Croagunk is... Gone? :(

Seriously, when did you get so deep, Pokemon?

When Gravler or Ferroseed drop on you. No damage. Player must be as thick skilled as a Cranidos.

All the times Malca threatens to kill things.

Malva in general.

I was trying to catch a Chatot and I brought it down to 10% hp and put it to sleep. I threw 10 great balls and 5 ultra balls at it and it broke out every time. I ended up beating it and moving on.

Another wild Chatot appeared and on my first move I threw a regular pokeball at it and caught it....

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom