• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Awkward X and Y moments

I always felt awkward after battling Serena, like that face she makes?

Then my friend was like "maybe she should come at you with a full team quit half steppin"

but then I battled her AGAIN and probably will before the E4 and still feel bad

Not so much awkward but a bit strange. Water Gun fires from Oshawott's head rather than it's mouth. Also answering no to Siebold's question. Totally awkward situation there.

Last edited:
You know that old man in Anistar City? You know how you can give a sub-level 5 'mon?

I gave him a Weedle I caught early in my journey. Hopefully she does not attack him... :scared:

I gave him a level one Eevee. Later I come back and HE'S NOT THERE... EEVEE WUT DID YOU DO...
I gave him an Eevee too!
When I remembered to come back and read the note he left I worried about how long Eevee had just been sitting there in its ball with no food. :/

O_O I was worrying about the old man! Forget my Fletchling!

That Mr. Bonding dude that gives you O-Powers in corners of the pokecenter and in hotel rooms, and how he's always rushed for something and the fact that the screen blacks out when he gives you an O-power... like wtf there is definitly something going on.
Trainer videos are pretty weird too.
Shauna's a pretty awkard gal to be with, especially when you're alone with her.

That Mr. Bonding dude that gives you O-Powers in corners of the pokecenter and in hotel rooms, and how he's always rushed for something and the fact that the screen blacks out when he gives you an O-power... like wtf there is definitly something going on.

I like to think that Mr. Bonding punches your daylights out and runs. Somehow you wake up with another O-Power.

Every time I beat Drasna. She's so blasted nice that I feel like a total jerk. Oh and Mr. Bonding. No, I don't want to learn a new O-Power in your hotel room! That's the sort of crap they pull on "To Catch a Predator"!

Trainer videos are pretty weird too.

Oh my god, the PR Videos are hilariously bad.

...I love them.

Anyway, when Lysandre turned on the waterworks shortly before the climax. It was so unexpected I got the weird urge to laugh, forgive me.

Can anyone tell me why the breeder guy in front of the Daycare Center keep looking at the 2 Espurrs next to the pound ? Is he spying on them as they plan a world domination scheme ?

Already mentioned, but Mr. Bonding is number one. IT'S BONDING TIME, KIDDIES! -screen fades to black-
Also the fact when you give that old man a Pokemon, you're basically condemning him to death...in a sense.

Have you seen a Bisharp from the back in X or Y? All I can say is this: my female Bisharp has a *very* shapely backside.

Oh and my female Bisharp keeps wanting me to make kissy faces at her in Pokémon-Amie. Um, I think she might have a crush on me or something...

When I went to Lavarre's Nature Trail in X the first time and Trevor asked to compare Mountain Pokedexes. And I beat him by seeing...

9 Pokemon...

Like, really Trevor, are you even trying?! How could you possibly lose? I'm going easy on you!

When I went to Lavarre's Nature Trail in X the first time and Trevor asked to compare Mountain Pokedexes. And I beat him by seeing...

9 Pokemon...

Like, really Trevor, are you even trying?! How could you possibly lose? I'm going easy on you!

Happened to me, with 10 Pokemon seen. It's really rather sad. I think he even cried a bit...

Was I the only one who thought it was a bit strange that Grace (your mother) assumed the letter was a love letter? I get that she's famous and single, but...

9 Pokemon...

Something like that happened to me every time I compared Pokedexes with Trevor, except I might have had less than 9. Is it even possible to lose to him? :confused:

9 Pokemon...

Something like that happened to me every time I compared Pokedexes with Trevor, except I might have had less than 9. Is it even possible to lose to him? :confused:

I expect not. It's kind of sad, really... I wonder what'd happen if someone made it that far without registering a single Pokemon in the Mountain 'dex. Or is that even possible?

A whole hour looking for a Pikachu (to steal its Light Ball, lol) and not a single Pikachu appeared. Feeling unlucky as hell, until a Pikachu jumped in. And the very first had a Light Ball. Isn't 5% the hold rate?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom