• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Awney's Art

awney

I'm Lame
Reaction score
Hope you guys enjoy!

maybe.png
gastly 4.png
bean.png
banette.PNG
banette mimikyu.png
ariads2.png
spiritomb.png
scol.png
lunala space.png
porgyon2.png

The Banette Mimikyu is so charming. For two so horrific Pokemon, they're not really horrific at all, but lonely, and misplaced.

(Psst. How did you upload your pics as real images? Mine don't come out that way o: )

The Banette Mimikyu is so charming. For two so horrific Pokemon, they're not really horrific at all, but lonely, and misplaced.

(Psst. How did you upload your pics as real images? Mine don't come out that way o: )
i just hit upload file and pick the art i want to post. that probably doesn't help at all :C

Sorry for barging in! ^^; I can delete this later if you want @awney.

Anyway, to add on a bit to what awney said, you basically upload it, and then you click "full image".

upload_2018-3-4_1-28-38.png

I hope that helps.

Thanks for the tips! I was wondering, do you take requests? I'd love to see Incineroar in your style. :3

This was a very pleasant thread to scroll through! It's a really cool style you have here, with the slightly washed-out colours, the fluid lines and the squishy, softened shapes; all those things add up to make all these pokémon look so lively and characterful. Really nice work! :>

Back
Top Bottom