• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
Link to one of the Hetalia wikis, for assistance for discussions if needed.

While it relies a lot on stereotypes, I just enjoy the show for easy laughter, and for how the characters depict the stereotypes.

This thread is for discussion of the series. Feel free to discuss the series here, whether it's about the current events, anime, comic, characters, etc. ^_^

-----

For starters, about characters that we like. I like England, Belgium, Spain, and Switzerland. Also Netherlands, though he made more appearances in comic rather than anime as of currently.

Kagerou

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
My favorite characters are America, China, Russia, Japan, Greece, Switzerland, Canada, and Lithuania. But all of the characters are great in their own ways. Except... I don't really like France.

Greece

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
I mainly like England, Greece, and Canada, but I don't really hate any of the others....... except France.

Luminary

★weasel★
Reaction score
I LOVE AMERICA!! He's so awesome and he's the hero~~!! :awww: I also love England(Britain), Austria, Romano, and Russia. Of course, every character in Hetalia I like(except Grandpa Rome).

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
I don't like France much, but he does provide funny moments time to time. He comes off as strange though in some of the comics but guess someone has to play that role.

Sort of interesting that none of the Axis members have been named here yet. I find Romano (South Italy) funny though. Prussia is funny as well. XD

Heartilly

shooting star
Reaction score
My favorite is Italy! But my other favorites are Germany, Russia, Holy Rome, America, and France. Even France. XD

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
My favorite is Britain, followed closely by Spain, Lithuania, and Switzerland. XD

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
I think Canada is awesome. I think a lot of the countries are cool. I even like France if only for his and Britain's moment in Paint it White.

Akuraito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Russia, America, and Canada, in that order. <3

I find it somewhat funny that people complained enough so there had to be a seperate thread made. ^^;

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
The scene I was talking about earlier, it's in the first minuet.

[video=youtube;3bSVS6P4U64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bSVS6P4U64[/video]

Akuraito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
:lol:

I've never really thought about FrUk. I mainly ship RusAme, and RusCan to a lesser extent. ^^;

Greece

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
I don't really ship, but I always find a lot of UsUk stuff.

Akuraito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Yeah, USUK is a pretty common ship. ^^;

*still supports RusAme*

Luminary

★weasel★
Reaction score
Ohhh, I love USUK! And RusAme sounds interesting for a ship.

Akuraito

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Haven't seen Spain in an episode yet (aside from the one with the cafe, I think), so I don't really have an opinion on that. xD

That is the best ship name ever.