• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
I just discovered that the Island that they always are on is Taiwan...

Poor Taiwan...

Karamazov's oshimen
Reaction score
I decided to watch episode one today.

I now know the Japanese names of half of the world's nations.

Back From The Grave
Reaction score
This series is my current addiction. I got into it last year when I saw some of it at a con and now I'm hooked.

I'm probably the biggest Germany fangirl you'll ever meet. XD

Yaoi yaoi yaoi~
Reaction score
I just realised it's only been two months since I got into it... and I'm already obsessed... But that's not a bad thing! right?
I can't believe it won't be until November next year when series 5 comes out!

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
You get obsessed with it fast. Happens to every one!

I hope they dub it, it's easier for me to watch a dub.

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Ahaha! So true. Episode 1, I'm hooked. Episode 13, I'm obsessed with Ivan Braginsky. XD

/largest russia fan in the world

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
Until we stick you in a room with cRussian. ^^;

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
I AM cRussian. XD Where have you been?

Besides Russia, I also really like America and China. :)

Back From The Grave
Reaction score
I think the reason I got hooked so fast is because the English dub is funny as hell, especially with all of the accents.
Seriously, I laughed my ass off when I first saw the World Conference scene, and the scenes with Germany and Italy first becoming allies.

Plus it does help that everyone's sexy as hell, especially Germany. <33333

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
My freind had me read it, I enjoyed it a lot, the she said there's an anime. Ohh those accents <3

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
My freind had me read it, I enjoyed it a lot, the she said there's an anime. Ohh those accents <3
Do you watch the dub or sub?

The dub has the funnier moments IMO, but the seiyuu for the subs win hands down~

Sugiyama-san *glomp*

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score

The dub has the funnier moments IMO, but the seiyuu for the subs win hands down~

Sugiyama-san *glomp*
I watch the dub, unless I can't fine the dub. it's easier for me to watch a dub ^^;

plus the dub was funnier to me

I feel like I should know what that means...

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score

Sugiyama-san *glomp*
I watch the dub, unless I can't fine the dub. it's easier for me to watch a dub ^^;

I love the dub bloopers XD Have you seen them?

Yeah, I admit the dub is much funnier, but I favour the sub voice actors by far. Apart from America. Dub!America wins that one.

(Noriaki Sugiyama - Television Tropes & Idioms)

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score

Sugiyama-san *glomp*

I love the dub bloopers XD Have you seen them?

Yeah, I admit the dub is much funnier, but I favour the sub voice actors by far. Apart from America. Dub!America wins that one.

(Noriaki Sugiyama - Television Tropes & Idioms)
YES Bloopers XD I can't watch them enough!

OHHHHHHHH!!! Every thing makes sense now!

月光
Reaction score
The bloopers are one of my favourite aspects of Hetalia, especially since Germany's VA is the one with the most mistakes, considering he is possibly the most serious character in the show.

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
The Narrator, America, Germany, and Japan seem to mess up the most in all the bloopers combined. It's so hilarious to see every one screw up :D

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
'When humans hear the word hospitality, they all think about me, 'cuz I know how to give a good time! Give a good time? Really? What am I, a hooker?'

That line. It kills me every time XD

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
'When humans hear the word hospitality, they all think about me, 'cuz I know how to give a good time! Give a good time? Really? What am I, a hooker?'

That line. It kills me every time XD
That is my favorite line out of all the bloopers XDDD

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
@Greece; It is pure win that will forever be in our hearts XD

Completely random, but a Hetalia/Pokemon crossover would be epic. You'd have the Allies and the Axis as Gym Leaders. Austria, Prussia, Hungary and Spain/ Nordic 4? as Elite Four, and the Champion would be Canada. And I would fork out every last penny to buy it.

In no particular order:
Russia: Ice
China: Normal?
America: ?
England: Psychic
France: Water
Germany: Fighting
Italy: ?
Japan: Ghost? no...

Spain: Fire
Hungary: Steel? Frying pan!
Austria: Bug? Kricketune?