• Saph continues his journey through Galar. Watch here.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Disappointment
Reaction score
Episode 2 was awesome as well! And featured more characters, which is always good.

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
Episode 2 was much better than episode 1. The allies showed up. XD

cute patootie
Reaction score
Gah I just love this updated art style. Looks so much prettier and it makes me happy that they're staying true to the manga's style. <33 Episode 2 was hilarious and definitely better than 1! Looking forward to the third soo much now omg.

Reaction score
I loved the part when Russia choked America with his scarf. XD The Axis Powers' reaction to it was also quite hilarious.

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
I Couldn't stop laughing when that happened. XDDD

Dat Alpha Sapphire!
Reaction score
Russia choking America with his scarf was amazing. xDDD Also, does anyone really know what color Russia's scarf really is? I've seen art where it's white, pink, purple... the blue in Beautiful World (but that might have only been done for comedic reasons in that one scene)... I really have no idea. I think it's truly pink, though.

I am so excited for the next episode on Friday omg 8D

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
meh the first two episodes were not that impressive to me compared to other seasons. the art shift im not too fond of because it makes the sereis more fluffy and cutzie like. i do hope the episodes continue off of the past seasons comedy. BUT PLEASE PLEASE GET A NEW ENDING SONG!!! CANT STAND IT!!!!!!

Disappointment
Reaction score
Episode 3 was not as good as 2. : / But it still wasn't bad. I'm happy that they're jamming in every character they can into 5 minuets. Much better than previous seasons.

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
Can we all go join their Canada club???

Dat Alpha Sapphire!
Reaction score
We should all join the Canada club! I thought Canada was even more adorable in this season than he was before >.>

I also want to join all of Italy's clubs xD They seem like places I'd be more than willing to waste my time in xD

Fashionaaabluh!!!
Reaction score
At least Canada is be remembered! So far...

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
I'll just stick my head in here and ask if anyone's joining the Vuvuzela honk honk club then?

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
At least Canada is be remembered! So far...
Who is this alledged "canada" you speak of???

I'll just stick my head in here and ask if anyone's joining the Vuvuzela honk honk club then?
Nah, Im going to join the Mitsubishi and Saturn honk honk club. those horns sound better then vuvuzelas in my thoiughts...though that would be a good club started by one of the italys because Italians are infamous for using their car's horn.

Reaction score
The new style is just plain awesome. All of the characters look really lovely. :D

Disappointment
Reaction score
D'awwww. Little Russia is so cute. :3

This episode was great like all the others.

Reaction score
Ukraine's advice will always have a place in my heart. XD When Funimation dubs it, I hope it's as close to the Japanese quote as possible.

Disappointment
Reaction score
;_; This episode was so sad, but very interesting.

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
Ehh. the new episode was meh. the only character i knew was france an the other two i had no idea so the only thing i liked was that France does have self control. the rest just to me was boring and not the normal hetalia style that weve seen from seasons 1-4