• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
The episode with America and Japan was really cute. :D I also liked the latest one with Estonia, America, and Russia. Russia looks so cute, I could just pinch his adorable face~! XD

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
I love love love the new style, it's all so classy and pretty. I especially like how the females look, they look a little less robust than in the previous art style. Does anyone know anything about tonight's episode? I haven't been on Tumblr to check the previews yet.

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
i will safely say i will never use a LINT ROLLER to pick up micro crumbs that a Shop vac cant get. and i though Switzerland would say money is everything...

Disappointment
Reaction score
aksvaklvnlskBANDKLBNASKLNKBNAD;KBNLKN;nbklsnlbknsffskln klbnklsdnblkfsnbknlkbk nwoinbroih

CANADA'S EYES!!!! I FINALLY SAW CANADA'S EYES!!! AND SEALAND!!DBJKDNLVNSSLNSk THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST.

I absolutely loved this episode. Its the best of the holiday specials we've gotten. And I saw Canada's eyes!

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
I loved the Hetalia of the Dead episodes. The fact that Russia accidentally brought a HOME VIDEO makes me crack up.