• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
The episode with America and Japan was really cute. :D I also liked the latest one with Estonia, America, and Russia. Russia looks so cute, I could just pinch his adorable face~! XD

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
I love love love the new style, it's all so classy and pretty. I especially like how the females look, they look a little less robust than in the previous art style. Does anyone know anything about tonight's episode? I haven't been on Tumblr to check the previews yet.

Proud Pokeservative!
Reaction score
i will safely say i will never use a LINT ROLLER to pick up micro crumbs that a Shop vac cant get. and i though Switzerland would say money is everything...

Disappointment
Reaction score
aksvaklvnlskBANDKLBNASKLNKBNAD;KBNLKN;nbklsnlbknsffskln klbnklsdnblkfsnbknlkbk nwoinbroih

CANADA'S EYES!!!! I FINALLY SAW CANADA'S EYES!!! AND SEALAND!!DBJKDNLVNSSLNSk THIS EPISODE WAS THE BEST.

I absolutely loved this episode. Its the best of the holiday specials we've gotten. And I saw Canada's eyes!

dunno y u gotta pain 2nyt
Reaction score
I loved the Hetalia of the Dead episodes. The fact that Russia accidentally brought a HOME VIDEO makes me crack up.