• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Link to one of the Hetalia wikis, for assistance for discussions if needed.

While it relies a lot on stereotypes, I just enjoy the show for easy laughter, and for how the characters depict the stereotypes.

This thread is for discussion of the series. Feel free to discuss the series here, whether it's about the current events, anime, comic, characters, etc. ^_^

-----

For starters, about characters that we like. I like England, Belgium, Spain, and Switzerland. Also Netherlands, though he made more appearances in comic rather than anime as of currently.

My favorite characters are America, China, Russia, Japan, Greece, Switzerland, Canada, and Lithuania. But all of the characters are great in their own ways. Except... I don't really like France.

I mainly like England, Greece, and Canada, but I don't really hate any of the others....... except France.

I LOVE AMERICA!! He's so awesome and he's the hero~~!! :awww: I also love England(Britain), Austria, Romano, and Russia. Of course, every character in Hetalia I like(except Grandpa Rome).

I don't like France much, but he does provide funny moments time to time. He comes off as strange though in some of the comics but guess someone has to play that role.

Sort of interesting that none of the Axis members have been named here yet. I find Romano (South Italy) funny though. Prussia is funny as well. XD

My favorite is Italy! But my other favorites are Germany, Russia, Holy Rome, America, and France. Even France. XD

My favorite is Britain, followed closely by Spain, Lithuania, and Switzerland. XD

I think Canada is awesome. I think a lot of the countries are cool. I even like France if only for his and Britain's moment in Paint it White.

Russia, America, and Canada, in that order. <3

I find it somewhat funny that people complained enough so there had to be a seperate thread made. ^^;

The scene I was talking about earlier, it's in the first minuet.

[video=youtube;3bSVS6P4U64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bSVS6P4U64[/video]

:lol:

I've never really thought about FrUk. I mainly ship RusAme, and RusCan to a lesser extent. ^^;

I don't really ship, but I always find a lot of UsUk stuff.

Yeah, USUK is a pretty common ship. ^^;

*still supports RusAme*

Haven't seen Spain in an episode yet (aside from the one with the cafe, I think), so I don't really have an opinion on that. xD

That is the best ship name ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom