• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in for a treat, then. Those two are great together. XD

I know, that ship name just rolls off the tongue so nicely. "Spamano..."

It's the 'spam' in it that made me laugh. xD

I think I'll prefer RusAme over it, though.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I LOVE Switzerland X Lichtenstein. They are just so adorable together.

And Poland X Lithuania. Oh, those two...

I find it somewhat funny that people complained enough so there had to be a seperate thread made. ^^;
Well, in a good way, you have a place that you can discuss all you want about the series... :3

Shipping? Switzerland X Lichtenstein is so cute X3
Spain X Romano is cute as well. Given that it's Chibi Romano we're talking about. Grown up Romano would pick a fight with Spain all the time.

Belgium X Netherlands is quite cute, though due to the differences in their personalities might not make this ship work well. Still it's my favorite ship, among others out there. XD

- - - - - - - - - - {Understanding of Shipping

0.0{My head

Ya, I'm a terrible shipper, I don't ship a lot.

I think Joltik took all of the shipping understanding. xD

I don't ship all that much in franchises, either. :/ Only two in Hetalia, which you already know is RusAme and RusCan.

She did take all the understanding -.-;

I think I fail at shipping in Hetalia because I like to keep things strait...

She did take all the understanding -.-;

I think I fail at shipping in Hetalia because I like to keep things strait...

Yeah, that's a little hard. xD Especially if you don't like genderbending.

Though there's at least there's Belarus/Ukraine/Belgium for females. xD And Lichtenstein.

Belarus is creepy (yet funny) though...wonder who can be shipped with her XD

The episode Russia introduces his sisters -.-
V in case you haven't seen the episode yet V
*Belarus scratching on the door*
"LET ME IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" XD

Belarus is creepy (yet funny) though...wonder who can be shipped with her XD

The episode Russia introduces his sisters -.-
V in case you haven't seen the episode yet V
*Belarus scratching on the door*
"LET ME IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" XD

Da, I've seen it. xD That was great.

"Big brother...The doorknob that was keeping us apart is gone. Isn't that nice? Now, big brother... Marry me...Marry me..."

Russia's reactions ("Go away, go away, go away, go away") just prove further that he shouldn't marry her. XD

No wonder Russia becomes sad whenever he thinks about his sisters. =w=

My favorite is America, followed closely by Italy c:

And my friend loves France o.o

In my school we had a kid a lot like France, not as bad but a lot like him.

Switzerland X Lichtenstein is freacken adorable.

I find the show really funny. Sealand is awesome in about 6 different ways. I Don't hate France either, don't know why get gets so much hate.

I don't hate France, he just creeps me out, but that's not hate.

I like France whenever he's sharing a scene with Britain. Those two are golden for comedy together.

"So, Britain... I have something important to say to you. I would like...for you to marry me."

Best scene between the two that I've seen so far. :p

I have a friend that me and my friends call France and when we showed him that scene from the book.... well let's say he wasn't happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom