• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axis Powers Hetalia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered that the Island that they always are on is Taiwan...

Poor Taiwan...

I decided to watch episode one today.

I now know the Japanese names of half of the world's nations.

This series is my current addiction. I got into it last year when I saw some of it at a con and now I'm hooked.

I'm probably the biggest Germany fangirl you'll ever meet. XD

I just realised it's only been two months since I got into it... and I'm already obsessed... But that's not a bad thing! right?
I can't believe it won't be until November next year when series 5 comes out!

You get obsessed with it fast. Happens to every one!

I hope they dub it, it's easier for me to watch a dub.

Ahaha! So true. Episode 1, I'm hooked. Episode 13, I'm obsessed with Ivan Braginsky. XD

/largest russia fan in the world

Until we stick you in a room with cRussian. ^^;

I AM cRussian. XD Where have you been?

Besides Russia, I also really like America and China. :)

I AM cRussian. XD Where have you been?

Besides Russia, I also really like America and China. :)

tumblr_mbqqpdR4Iy1rnfpm0o2_500.gif
9j2jj1
tumblr_m62wex5WhE1qhdqbh.gif
tumblr_lzddfjx91y1qc7f8n.gif

.... Whoops?

/has been playing white 2 ^^;

I think the reason I got hooked so fast is because the English dub is funny as hell, especially with all of the accents.
Seriously, I laughed my ass off when I first saw the World Conference scene, and the scenes with Germany and Italy first becoming allies.

Plus it does help that everyone's sexy as hell, especially Germany. <33333

My freind had me read it, I enjoyed it a lot, the she said there's an anime. Ohh those accents <3

My freind had me read it, I enjoyed it a lot, the she said there's an anime. Ohh those accents <3

Do you watch the dub or sub?

The dub has the funnier moments IMO, but the seiyuu for the subs win hands down~

Sugiyama-san *glomp*

The dub has the funnier moments IMO, but the seiyuu for the subs win hands down~

Sugiyama-san *glomp*

I watch the dub, unless I can't fine the dub. it's easier for me to watch a dub ^^;

plus the dub was funnier to me

I feel like I should know what that means...

Sugiyama-san *glomp*

I watch the dub, unless I can't fine the dub. it's easier for me to watch a dub ^^;

I love the dub bloopers XD Have you seen them?

Yeah, I admit the dub is much funnier, but I favour the sub voice actors by far. Apart from America. Dub!America wins that one.

(Noriaki Sugiyama - Television Tropes & Idioms)

Sugiyama-san *glomp*

I love the dub bloopers XD Have you seen them?

Yeah, I admit the dub is much funnier, but I favour the sub voice actors by far. Apart from America. Dub!America wins that one.

(Noriaki Sugiyama - Television Tropes & Idioms)

YES Bloopers XD I can't watch them enough!

OHHHHHHHH!!! Every thing makes sense now!

The Narrator, America, Germany, and Japan seem to mess up the most in all the bloopers combined. It's so hilarious to see every one screw up :D

'When humans hear the word hospitality, they all think about me, 'cuz I know how to give a good time! Give a good time? Really? What am I, a hooker?'

That line. It kills me every time XD

'When humans hear the word hospitality, they all think about me, 'cuz I know how to give a good time! Give a good time? Really? What am I, a hooker?'

That line. It kills me every time XD

That is my favorite line out of all the bloopers XDDD

@Greece; It is pure win that will forever be in our hearts XD

Completely random, but a Hetalia/Pokemon crossover would be epic. You'd have the Allies and the Axis as Gym Leaders. Austria, Prussia, Hungary and Spain/ Nordic 4? as Elite Four, and the Champion would be Canada. And I would fork out every last penny to buy it.

In no particular order:
Russia: Ice
China: Normal?
America: ?
England: Psychic
France: Water
Germany: Fighting
Italy: ?
Japan: Ghost? no...

Spain: Fire
Hungary: Steel? Frying pan!
Austria: Bug? Kricketune?