• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axle Helios' Music

Axle Helios

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
So over in the musical side of my life, I go by the name DJ Vu, (Clever, right? No? Okay.) and I've made some stuff you should definitely check out if you're into all that EDM trancey housey stuff.
Or even if you're not, you should still check it out, cos I'll still get ad money. :D
I'm over on YouTube as Vudunit and Bandcamp as djvu. I'd love it if you checked out my first (and currently only) song, Over.
[video=youtube;2TKJFRJI0Y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TKJFRJI0Y8[/video]

Cheers.​

Last edited:
Which software do you use? It's actually pretty good, with interesting drum beats. (and the violin, got to love the violin) Though, it really lacks enough variation. A word of advice, avoid repeating patterns. I should know, I do the same thing :< As the track moves on, keep trying to change stuff around gradually so it either builds up to something or becomes more faster/exciting etc. Yeah, doing that can be a little tough. :/

It's FL Studio, and I see what you mean, suppose it does start to get a bit bland. I'll keep that in mind for when I make my next track. Thanks.

This sounds quite minimalist and I like that, even though it does sound a bit repetitive, even with those elements.

Thanks, I was going for a minimalistic feel.

Back
Top Bottom