• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Axle's Amazing Art of Alliterative Awesomeness

Axle Helios

Now with more cowbell.
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not actually going to alliterate the whole time...

floyd_2_0_by_axlehelios-d2xgz1x.png

First up is my avatar, Floyd. Floyd is what you might call an OC, but without the whole personality, backstory, or dialogue. In other words, he's a picture. Floyd is too good for such frivolities as a nose or eyebrows, and no that is not his hair, that is his head.
This is what some might call a vexel image, and by some, I mean complete squares (that's right, I went there). In other words, it is a regular image, but in the style of vectors. That makes it cool.

Be sure to stay tuned (subscribed) for more to come.
Too lazy to wait? Hit me up on deviantART or Flickr by pressing that little 'links' button in my sig.

You have a cool avatar. Keep it up. :)

Could you maybe draw a picture related to Pokémon? :D

No.

I'm joking, but I actually don't have any Pokéart (I think I may have made a new word...) right now. *shockhorror* I may make some, if anyone has any suggestions/requests.

I'm going to have nightmares now.

This is already tormenting my dreams.

I can render the Tsutarja one, but not the trollface

Solrock, if I could just give you a kind reminder that this isn't your thread...

evil_eye_by_axlehelios-d2xmz94.jpg

If you know one thing about me, it probably isn't that I have a relatively unsuccessful Twitter account called @ItsTheEmoLife (yes, it is a joke). ItsTheEmoLife, like every Twitter, was in need of an avatar, so I used my GIMPing skills, and came up with this. You like?

Viva_la_Revolucion_by_AxleHelios.png

Full View
I happen to have a certain... thing for Jim Fitzpatrick's Guerillero Heroico. That is, that picture of Che Guevara you see on every angsty teen's bedroom wall. Isn't it fun to take something, and make it out of letters?

That's also nice, but I've already seen it on your DeviantART account.

Draw a Pokémon! :D

The title isn't alliterative...
But nice art!

I think you'll find four out of five words starting with a is in fact, alliterative.

cover_art___chahr_by_axlehelios-d2zq7uh.jpg

http://youtu.be/GQ_A-2OzEYU
So, it's time for a different kind of art. My friend is a rapper going by the name of Unique B. So I, as the kids are calling it these days, remixed (more reproduced than remixed, really) one of his songs.
If your gonna complain about how music isn't real art, then just look at the cover art. I made that too.

Last edited:
^^
Sure. No, wait, not really. Just make it sound overly trippy, to the point where it's laughable.

Last edited:
No actually, if they start with the same sound it is alliterative. So if you have it start with all al, then it is alliterative, but each of those is a different sound (ax am ar al awe), and so it is not alliterative. But still good art.

Back
Top Bottom