• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ayo, Ayo~!

if i had a nickel for every time someone joined the forums and imediately made an art thread, i'd be on a yacht :swirlix: welcome to the forums!
I can only imagine. But with a community like Pokemon, I also imagine a lot of folks get hype about art simply to be able to put themselves in the world and engage with it that way. I know that's a lot of how I started. Wanting to be inside my favorite video games lol

welcome welcome, Lyndis! (a the blazing blade reference, perchance?)
nice to see a fellow gen 2 appreciator! it's also always nice seeing another artist joining the forums!
glad to have you here, i hope you enjoy bulbagarden! :bulbaLove:

Welcome, Lyndis!! I also connect with others through my art, so I'm excited to see more of what you create!! I hope you can harvest lots of inspiration here! What do you usually like to draw? Pokemon trainer OCs? Pokemon themselves? Canon or ship stuff? Genuinely curious!
I draw pretty much anything and everything. ( Well, that's not true. I'm hella bad at landscape and scenery... ) Mostly I started drawing to illustrate all the characters in stories that I would write for myself and with friends. In fact, I've been working on a visual novel about magic and mermaids that's a revival of something me and some friends in high school put together. I also take a lot of DnD character sheet commissions. So, yeah. Character design is my bread and butter.

welcome welcome, Lyndis! (a the blazing blade reference, perchance?)
nice to see a fellow gen 2 appreciator! it's also always nice seeing another artist joining the forums!
glad to have you here, i hope you enjoy bulbagarden! :bulbaLove:
Would you believe you're the only person to ever ask me about that reference online? Hahah. But yes! The game came out when I was a kid and my friends started calling me that since Lyn -> Lyndis. Over the years it kinda just became my handle and now some people use it more than my actual name. Fantastic game too. I replay it all the time. Hector, Erk and Lucius were my powerhouse characters.

Would you believe you're the only person to ever ask me about that reference online? Hahah. But yes! The game came out when I was a kid and my friends started calling me that since Lyn -> Lyndis. Over the years it kinda just became my handle and now some people use it more than my actual name. Fantastic game too. I replay it all the time. Hector, Erk and Lucius were my powerhouse characters.
YESSSS im so glad! i love that game too, one of my favorite FEs. i always happen to use those three units as well! :bulbaLove:

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom