• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Babelfished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Text: I would like for you to understand that sucker punching is dishonorable.

From Japanese to English:
As for me in order for you to be able understand the fact that it is dishonorable for the suction cup to strike, you desire.

What?

Original Text: Bitch, where is my money? You've been late three times! I've been counting... How many times must I smack you before you get it right?

ONE! TWO! THREE! THREE SMACKS! AHA HA HA HA!

Translated text:
Is the female dog my money somewhere? You've to which 3 times have met slowly! I' It has counted ve… which Before obtaining no time that on the right, I must strike with the open hand? One! 2! 3! It strikes three with the open hand! AHA HA HA HA!

Thunder Lord Z (TLZ) is in! Testing, testing, one-two-three...Hey, this feature is cool! I want to try it! This better be good...so, yeah. This babelfish thing is neat, but...I need more text. I am going to drag this thing on forever. Meh. This is pointless.
Do you have any Mudkipz?
Aim for the horn!
Hmmm...I think there's enough useless text now. TLZ has left the building, pplz. Next time I'll bring back some cookies. Lava cookies, actually. Wait, why am I still dragging this on? I don't know. Why am I answering my own questions? ARRRAAAUUUGGG-

*is knocked out by a horde of Pokemon who are tired of hearing my obnoxious voice*

English>Basque>English

Thunder Lord Z (TLZ) is! Study, study, one-two-three ... Hey, this cool feature! I want to try! This is more good ... so, yeah. This thing is apaina babelfish, but ... I need more text. I am dragging this thing forever. MEH. This is Pointless.
Do you have any Mudkipz?
Aim to the horn!
Hmmm ... useless in the text but it is not enough, I think. TLZ has left the building. The next time I brought back some cookies. Lava biscuits, really. Wait, why am I still dragging on? I do not know. Why am I answer my question? ARRRAAAUUUGGG-

* Pokemon is knocked out of a horde of obnoxious are tired of listening to my voice by *
Google Translate for my:SearchesVideosEmailPhoneChatBusiness
About Google TranslateTurn off instant translationPrivacyHelp

Level of Engrish (bad English) rating: 8/10 (1 means almost no Engrish, 10 means a ridiculously high level of Engrish)

English>Azerbaijani>English (I had to paste that.)

under (TLZ) Lord of the Z! Test, test, one-two-three ... Hey, this is cool! I want to try it! This is better than ... so, yes. Babelfish, but this thing is clean ... more text is required. I am going to drag all of this for ever. Meh. This is pointless.
Do you have any Mudkipz?
For the purpose of this horn!
Hmmm ... I think there are now quite useless text. TLZ has left the building. The next time I need to bring back cookies. The actual lava cookies. "Wait, why I am still dragging on it? I do not know. Why am their answers to the questions? ARRRAAAUUUGGG-

Who is tired of hearing the sound of my obnoxious * * * Pokemon is knocked by a military

Level of Engrish rating: 10/10

English>Lavtian>English

Thunder Lord Z (TLZ) is! Testing, one two and three ... Hey, this feature is cool! I want to try it! This better than good ... so, yes. The babelfish thing is neat, but ... I need more text. I'm going to drag this thing forever. Meh. It's useless.
Do you have any Mudkipz?
Goal horn!
Hmmm ... I think there is enough text now useless. TLZ has left the building. Next time, I'll be back some cookies. Lava Cookies, in fact. Wait, why am I still dragging this on? I do not know. Why can not I answer your question? ARRRAAAUUUGGG-

* Is knocked out by a horde of Pokemon, who are tired of hearing my obnoxious voice *

Level of Engrish rating: 6/10

English>Simplified Chinese>English

Thunder main ring Z (TLZ) Yes! Test, test, one or two three ... Hey, this feature is cool! I want to try! This is better and better ... so, yes. This is a neat Babelfish platform, but ... I need more text. I want this thing drag on. Casually. This is meaningless.
What Mudkipz?
Aimed at the horn!
Ah ... I think there is enough text now useless. TLZ has left the building. The next time I will bring back some biscuits. Lava cookies, in fact. So, why do I drag it? I do not know. Why do I answer my own question? ARRRAAAUUUGGG-

* Is one of a large group of Pokemon who is tired * I hate to hear the sound

Level of Engrish rating: 13/10 (...)

English>Thai>English

Thunder God Z (TLZ) Oioonใn! Test test ... one of the 2-3 เฮ้คุณลักษณะนี้จะเด็ด! ผมอยากจะลองใช้มัน! This better be good ... so yes, this is what Babelfish already but ... I want more messages. I will drag this on forever MEH is pointless.
Do you have any Mudkipz.
Amunongsoonฮorntn!
Hmm ... I think there is enough text that does not work now, TLZ, resigned from the building. Next time I'll be back some cookies Lava Cookies really waiting for, but why do I continue to drag this or not, I know I answered my own question why ARRRAAAUUUGGG -.

* Is falling down by a crowd of Pokémon who are tired of having to hear my * nasty.

Level of Engrish rating: 20/10.

English>Basque>Latvian>Simplified Chinese>Thai>Azerbaijani>English

Thunder the main ring Z (TLZ) is not! Education Education, a two to three ... Hey, this is cool! ฉ anoiakeoong! This is very good in this case ... Yes, the right apaina Babelfish platform, but ... I want more messages. This has been boiled is back, this way.
What Mudkipz?
ฮ orntnepgrhamri!
Ah ... it's no message. However, this is not enough, I, I TLZ lava cookies Cookies I really such a drag, when the building pplz Did Next? I know that question answered. ARRRAAAUUUGGG -.

* Pokemon * tired of our mind to listen to the tribes will fall.

Level of Engrish rating: Over 9000/10

I used Google Translator.

Last edited:
Original sentence: This game is really awesome. This sentence will be messed up.

BABELFISHED 1st try: This game is really impressive. This sense dirt will up be made.

2nd try: This game is really impressive. This dirt of directions has come about raise itself.

3rd try: This game is really impressive. This dirt of the Executive Boards is concerning l' come; to increase itself

The third try is REALLY messed up.

Original Text:

So...I'm trying this again! Let's do this. I just have way too much time on my hands, you see? Between filling claims, going places, and all that junk, I'm too bored for my own good. This time, it's going to be different. Those rabid Pocket Monsters are all caged up this time. And, there will be seventy-five percent more useless text. Isn't that great? After all, meaningless text is important, am I right?
Did you know female Azurill can evolve into male Marill? Weird, right?
Oh, sorry, wrong thread. Meh.
*awkward silence*
You know, it's hard making text with the sole purpose of taking up space. It's almost more boring than doing nothing at all. You have to make really long sentences, like this one, with no real point to them, and then you start to add on lots of unnecessary articles, like this, and this and this, and these, and then you start complaining about how hard it is to make sentences without a point.
So, there. I, Thunder Lord Z, think that-

MAGIKARP IN CAGE used Fire Blast!

Wait, Magikarp can't use Fire Blast-

It's a critical hit!

THUNDER LORD Z fainted!

Oh great. Now I'm in all caps.
I don't think I'll be babelfishing again for a while.

English>Japanese>English

So ... I'm trying this again! Let's do this. I have too much time on my hands just to see you please? Claims, to go where, during all that junk to fill, bored with his own interests for me. This time, it will be different. These radical Pokemon are in this cage all the time. And fifty-seven% more useless text would have. Is not that great? After all, the text is meaningless I'm right, what is important?
Marill Azurill man or woman you know you can evolve? You change?
Oh, sorry, wrong thread. So so.
* Awkward silence *
You have to make the text on the sole purpose of taking up space it is difficult to know. It is almost more boring than doing nothing at all. You have a real point to them, such sentences to have really long, then, as such, this, this, these, and you need a lot of start complaining how to start adding the article, it is hard not to make the point sentences.
So there. I believe that the main Z Thunder,

King Carp in a cage used Fire Blast!

Wait, you can use Fire Blast Furnace is not MAGIKARP

It is a critical hit!

Thunder Lord Z is stunning!

is tired. Now, I'm all capital letters.

...Strange speech pattern, and...

How did the word "Furnace" get in there? o_O

English>Catalan>English

So ... I'm trying it again! Let's do this. I just have too much time on your hands, you realize? Among the claims filling, go places, and all that junk, I'm too boring for my own good. This time will be different. The rabid Pocket Monsters are caged on this occasion. And there will be seventy-five percent more useless text. How cool is that? After all, the text does not make sense is important, right?
Did you know that women can become men Azurill Marilla? Strange, right?
Oh, sorry son, badly. Meh.
* Awkward silence *
You know, it's difficult to text with the sole purpose of carrying space. It's almost more boring than doing nothing at all. You must really long sentences like this, without a real for them, and then start adding a lot of unnecessary items, such as this and this and this and this then began to complain it is difficult to make the sentences without a point.
So there. I, Mr Storm Z, I think-

A CAGE Magikarp uses Fire Blast!

Wait, Magikarp can not use Explosion-Fire

It's a critical hit!

THUNDER LORD Z fainted!

Oh well. Now I'm in all caps.
I do not think I'll babelfishing again for a while.

Too boring? I'm too weird for my own good, in fact.

English>Slovenian>English

So ... I'm trying this again! Do it. I just got way too much time on my hands, you see? While charging hard, traveling, and all that junk, I'm too bored for my own good. This time, it's going to be different. Those rabid Pocket Monsters, all caged up this time. And, there will be seventy-five percent more useless text. Is not it great? After all, the meaning of the text is important, right?
Did you know that Azurill woman may develop in men Marilleva? Weird, huh?
* awkward silence *
You know, it is difficult to text with the sole purpose of pursuing space. It's almost more boring than doing nothing. You have to be really long sentences like this one, with no real point to them, and then you start to add in a lot of unnecessary articles such as this and this and this and this and then start complaining how hard it is to would strike without a point.
So there. I, Thunder Lord Z, I think-

MAGIKARP The CAGE used Fire Blast!

Wait, Magikarp can not use Fire Blast-

This is a critical hit!

LORD OF THUNDER fainted!

Oh great. Now I'm in all caps.
I do not think I'll babelfishing for some time.

Women develop in men? What were they THINKING? I can never unread this now. And charging hard? Seriously? Translation fail.

English>Urkrainian>English

So ... I'm trying it again! Let's do it. I'm just too much time on your hands, you see? Between fill requirements will place, and all this crap, I'm too bored for my own good. This time it will be different. Those mad monster Pocket cage all this time. I will not be Seventy-five percent more text to anything. Is not that wonderful? In the end, meaningless text is important, I'm right?
Did you know women Azurill can become male Marill? Amazing, is not it?
* Awkwardness of silence *
You know, it is difficult to select text with the sole purpose of taking place. That is no more boring than doing nothing at all. You have to make very long sentences as this, with no real link to them, and then you start to add many unnecessary items as this and this and that and those and then you start complaining about how hard it is to make proposals without dot.
Thus, there is. I, the Lord Thunder Z, think-

MAGIKARP in a cage used Fire blast!

Wait, Magikarp can not use the Fire-explosion

This is a critical hit!

THUNDER LORD Z fainted!

O large. Now I'm in capital letters.
I do not think I'll babelfishing again for a while.

O large? Where'd THAT come from? I am not making proposals without dot either, whatever that means.

Full Babelfish (English>Japanese>Catalan>Slovenian>Urkrainian)

So ... I'm trying it again! Do it. I have a lot of time on my hands, just to see, please? Complaints where there is among all this junk to fill out enough to the throat of their own interest to me. This time will be different. These Pokemon radicals in the cage all the time. Fifty-seven% more text that makes no sense. Great, right? Finally, the text does not make sense, I really that important?
Marilleva Azurill man or woman who knows that it can evolve? Change?
Oh, excuse me son ill. So-so.
* Awkwardness of silence *
You should make the text just to fill the gap, which is difficult to understand. That is no more boring than doing nothing. Do you have a real point to them, it really long time, then, as such, is that you need and many are beginning to complain and start to add articles, it is difficult not to offer prayers.
So. I think that most of the storm

King Carp in a cage used Fire blast!

Wait, you can use Fire blast furnace is not Magikarp

This is a critical hit!

Storm Lord Z is amazing!

tired. Now, I'm all in capitals.
I have some time I again babelfishing.

...I have nothing to say for this. This is just...craptastic. Horrible. Atrocious. Okay, maybe I do have something to say for this, but really, I'd rather not, as it's not pretty.

Super Babelfish (English>Japanese>Simplified Chinese>Thai>Slovenian>Azerbaijani>Catalan>Ukrainian>English)

Other topics ... nkornnenegcidynr! Parli'ns temperature. I just saw my hands too long? All are tired of claims that interesting. In this case, another case where all Pokemon against violence in this cage for seven more corner% share. not work against him? I understand that my message is legitimate or not.
Azurill Marilleva men women, all of them or not. You can change this?
Oh, sorry son, so badly.
* Pacific distortion.
This is especially the text, it is difficult to understand. We can say that something is the best exercise angle. If you have a real point is that you need to start adding a few points to start twice in the present appeal the selected time is not difficult.
I think the key Z. Thunder

คิงของกรงมีไข้ปลาคาร์พสีแดง!

To use the fire explosion Magikarp.

Poedneg!

It is amazing how god!

Unfortunately, I have all the characters.
I also babelfishing, I have time.

...Okay, if I thought that was bad, this is over 9000 times worse. Just saying.

Hyper Babelfish (I think I stopped counting languages at 15...)

GEMET thing ... Nkornnenegsidinr! Suhua miracles. "Mp Privacy VERY Duke City home, tired and Colonel Rhodes growth. Kandanga PS IF process finally armenyans% seven pillars of the New World Gold violence against Rhode night. May the non-regular employment or illegal press includes the city Tello .
Men Rhode Arzu Marilleva ensure GOLD night. Zip changed?
Ah, sadness, sorrow, Sampaio crime.
* Brontë jokes in the Pacific.
PS, in particular pp joke Berto text very difficult to understand. How to check a CWS execution Deng dollar. If last night good to Varanasi Varanasi streets Progress syringe expansion I can not give the team defeated the arms of Julian added the tax base.
Temporary key, Z-Benz Desu

คิงของกรงมีไข้ปลาคาร์พสีแดง!

Good team Peruti UM Karpathos.

Poedneg!

Rep. Code surprising.

...This doesn't even try to be similar to the original text. I will not speak further, to refrain from profanity. This is more than over 9000 times worse than the Super Babelfish.
It's true.

Last edited:
In soviet russia, Chuck Norris still kicks your ass.
English->Italian->French->Dutch->English

In soviet Russia gives Chuck Norris still kick to your ESA

original text:

wow, the block of cheese that i lay on the table has turned into an elephant

English>French>german>french> English

wow, the block cheese like j' ; extend on the s' ; panel; one transforms into elephants

...yeah

Original text borrowed from this XKCD strip: http://xkcd.com/149/

Man 1: Make me a sandwich.
Man 2: What? Make it yourself.
Man 1: Sudo make me a sandwich.
Man 2: Okay.

English->French->Spanish->English:
Man 1: done - moi a sandwich. Man 2: What? Done you. Man 1: I sweat do a man 2 of sandwich: Ok.

I'm gonna use this joke that me and my best friend made up:
Imma fartin' in mah lazor!!!! POOOOOTTTT!!! Oops, I farted. Again. It stinks!!!!!

English>Greek>English:
Imma fartin'? in mah lazor!!!! POOOOOTTTT!!! Oops, I farted. Again. It stinks!!!!!

Wow, an uneeded question mark.

English>French>English:
Imma fartin' in mah lazor!!!! POOOOOTTTT!!! Oops, I farted. Again. It stinks!!!!!

Woah. They got it right!!!!

English>Russian>English:
Imma of fartin' in of mah of lazor!!!! POOOOOTTTT!!! Oops, I farted. Again. It stinks!!!!!

"Imma of fartin' in of mah of lazor!!!!"? You gotta be kidding me!

And after a bazillion language translation, I got this:
Imma fartin' in mah lazor!!!! POOOOOTTTT!!! Oops and I farted. Again. It stinks!!!!!

"Oops and I farted." Nice touch with the "and" in there.

Original: Cats tend to chew stuff that is chewy and long. Wires fit both categories.

Babelfished: The cats strive chew the substance which is rubbery and long. The wires have adapted both categories.

Through every language:
I am the best person of the world. It could govern the Earth.

Original Text:
I am the best person in the world. I could rule earth.

Original:
Hello people. So, how's the weather over there?

English to Hungarian to Icelandic to Czech to Arabic to Japanese to English:
Hello people. Even the weather here?

Original: This is the kind of castle King Arthur would have lived in... if he were a fiddler crab

English>Italian>French>German>English: That is lived the kind of king Arthur of the lock in… s' it was granchio from more fiddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom