• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015)

Whoops, I got sent the N2 results so I thought I did the inspection since I subbed in at that time. Also I really can't answer for Seppe, he inspected who he wanted to inspect. We have two paths.

1. Lynch jackatlasred. If he turns up town feel free to lynch me. Since he will turn up mafia however, we will be able to find the last mafia if the doctor claim is not jackatlasred

2. Lynch me. If I turn up town you will have lynched cop. If I turn up mafia then you'll just have one lynched mafia.

I don't think that's a valid argument. How did the answer become to lynch me?

1. Lynch jackatlasred. If he turns up town feel free to lynch me. Since he will turn up mafia however, we will be able to find the last mafia if the doctor claim is not jackatlasred

2. Lynch me. If I turn up town you will have lynched cop. If I turn up mafia then you'll just have one lynched mafia.
Implying that her flipping mafia would be less useful than Jack flipping mafia because...

@The_Pikachu; if you're the cop and jack isn't, then does that mean you're saying jack's mafia? the only thing I find is that you're scummy.

inb4 mafia

1. The only thing I find is that you're scummy. Based on what evidence

2. Does that mean you're saying jack's mafia. Read my posts please.

That claim is so fake I'm crying. And I'm not even HumanDawn :)
Please post a screenshot of your role PM.
posting from tablet

well I think that jack might be the cop from what I have gathered and I Find you scummy because I have read your posts and that claim looks fake to me.

Based on what evidence
What evidence have you given us to show that you're Town? A fakeclaim? Congrats

How has the cop given evidence that he's town? A fakeclaim? Congrats.
Their behavior isn't scummy first off. And besides, shouldn't you be willing to die for Town? One Town member is worth one mafia member, don't you think?

How is my behavior scummy? Also, shouldn't the cop be willing to die for town? We could then trade your cop for mafia. If he dies and is cop, which won't happen then you'll have a mafia or he'll die and show his true colors which is what will happen.

@TylerM;
If jackatlasred claimed to be the cop then he's misleading you. How do I know this? Because last night I inspected him. I'm the real cop. N1 Seppe inspected Melpomene, he was a villager. N2 Seppe didn't inspect anyone. N3 I inspected CrackFox, and she turned up town. In skype CrackFox explicitly told me not to vote Froakie at the beginning because then someone might have guessed that I was cop but she told me to vote later on, and that's what I did. In fact, if Crackfox even hinted at knowing a cop to any of you, that was me. After my suspicion of jackatlasred, I investigated him and he turned up mafia. If jackatlasred isn't the cop claim then we have basically won since we know both mafia. Otherwise, we will have lynched a mafia and basically won, since I'm pretty sure returnofMCH or one of the other subs is mafia. If anyone wants to I can copy/paste the skype logs for anyone to see.

VOTE: jackatlasred
How convenient that everyone Seppe inspected died.

@TylerM;
If jackatlasred claimed to be the cop then he's misleading you. How do I know this? Because last night I inspected him. I'm the real cop. N1 Seppe inspected Melpomene, he was a villager. N2 Seppe didn't inspect anyone. N3 I inspected CrackFox, and she turned up town. In skype CrackFox explicitly told me not to vote Froakie at the beginning because then someone might have guessed that I was cop but she told me to vote later on, and that's what I did. In fact, if Crackfox even hinted at knowing a cop to any of you, that was me. After my suspicion of jackatlasred, I investigated him and he turned up mafia. If jackatlasred isn't the cop claim then we have basically won since we know both mafia. Otherwise, we will have lynched a mafia and basically won, since I'm pretty sure returnofMCH or one of the other subs is mafia. If anyone wants to I can copy/paste the skype logs for anyone to see.

VOTE: jackatlasred
also, copy/pasted skype logs? real convincing. I'm gonna need screenshots of skype to even start believing you.
sorry to post again, but:
Because last night I inspected him.
keeping in mind last night was night 3:
N3 I inspected CrackFox, and she turned up town.
Not getting a story straight is the first sign of lying. And here Pikachu is, not getting a story straight.

Whoops, I got sent the N2 results so I thought I did the inspection since I subbed in at that time.
What? The Night 2 results were "Seppe didn't inspect anyone." If you were sent the N2 results, why did you mess them up? Why didn't you just check the PM of the N2 results?
please, respond to my earlier questions, Pikachu. why dodge them if you have nothing to hide?

Based on what evidence
What evidence have you given us to show that you're Town? A fakeclaim? Congrats

How has the cop given evidence that he's town? A fakeclaim? Congrats.
Their behavior isn't scummy first off. And besides, shouldn't you be willing to die for Town? One Town member is worth one mafia member, don't you think?

How is my behavior scummy? Also, shouldn't the cop be willing to die for town? We could then trade your cop for mafia. If he dies and is cop, which won't happen then you'll have a mafia or he'll die and show his true colors which is what will happen.

To be honest pikachu I would rather lynch you than the other cop. If you are what you say you're gonna be killed tonight anyways. While the cop is hidden otherwise, and if you're mafia the cop stays hidden.

"How convenient that everyone Seppe inspected died."

I really can't answer for Seppe's inspections. I think they were random tbh. Fallacy of equivocation because I do not equal Seppe

"also, copy/pasted skype logs? real convincing. I'm gonna need screenshots of skype to even start believing you."

They're way too long to screenshot but I can screenshot a portion if you want.

"Not getting a story straight is the first sign of lying. And here Pikachu is, not getting a story straight."

Not getting a story straight can also be the first sign of making a mistake as well though it could be a sign of lying. Since not getting a story straight does not equal lying or the start of a lie this does not mean I'm lying.

"What? The Night 2 results were "Seppe didn't inspect anyone." If you were sent the N2 results, why did you mess them up? Why didn't you just check the PM of the N2 results?"

I did, but I thought last night was night 4 so I just chalked it up to Seppe not inspecting. I didn't get anything fancy like N1 Seppe inspected so and so and he got so and so result.

Also jack comes back in with the scummy logic. Letting two villy be killed in a day and night phase is worse than getting a mafia and a villager killed in a day and night phase. Look at his posts. It REEKS of scum.

"How convenient that everyone Seppe inspected died."

I really can't answer for Seppe's inspections. I think they were random tbh. Fallacy of equivocation because I do not equal Seppe

"also, copy/pasted skype logs? real convincing. I'm gonna need screenshots of skype to even start believing you."

They're way too long to screenshot but I can screenshot a portion if you want.

"Not getting a story straight is the first sign of lying. And here Pikachu is, not getting a story straight."

Not getting a story straight can also be the first sign of making a mistake as well though it could be a sign of lying. Since not getting a story straight does not equal lying or the start of a lie this does not mean I'm lying.

"What? The Night 2 results were "Seppe didn't inspect anyone." If you were sent the N2 results, why did you mess them up? Why didn't you just check the PM of the N2 results?"

I did, but I thought last night was night 4 so I just chalked it up to Seppe not inspecting. I didn't get anything fancy like N1 Seppe inspected so and so and he got so and so result.
Could you please screenshot the PM you were sent detailing Seppe's checks? Also, I'd absolutely adore a screenshot of your skype conversations with CrackFox as well as a screenshot of your role PM from your replacing Seppe.

@Soulmaster, if a player replaces a player who is the Cop, would they receive a PM detailing the previous Cop's checks?

Wow, I can't believe you guys are voting The_Pikachu when she's obviously Town and jack is obviously scum. Haven't you seen how scummy he is?

VOTE:jackatlasred

UNVOTE: jackatlasred
VOTE: The_Pikachu

No screenshots, no love. Plus she claims that Crackfox was checked and that she contacted them, yet Crackfox didn't mention this anywhere to me, Zexy or TylerM, plus The_Pikachu didn't vote Froakie and contacted jack about who to vote.

Wow, I can't believe you guys are voting The_Pikachu when she's obviously Town and jack is obviously scum. Haven't you seen how scummy he is?

No screenshots, no love. Plus she claims that Crackfox was checked and that she contacted them, yet Crackfox didn't mention this anywhere to me, Zexy or TylerM, plus The_Pikachu didn't vote Froakie and contacted jack about who to vote.

So you hate me HumanDawn? /s
Well, I guess town will have a surprise tomorrow.

So you hate me HumanDawn? /s
Well, I guess town will have a surprise tomorrow.

sunday night, or monday morning just to be clear

Hole filled posts, and of course, Tyler is 99% town. If Tyler isn't town we would've lost important townies ages ago.

Inb4 huge plot twist and Tyler is mafia.

Heh. Also, this is turning real personal :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom