• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Back to Basics! Day 4(25/6/2015)

@The_Pikachu;

By the way, Froakie got lynched Day 3, and Crackfox died Night 3, so you couldn't have checked Crackfox Night 3 and talked to her today... or even have Froakie's vote to deal with if Froakie died before.

strange- pikachu dodged my requests yet again, because she can't do them without revealing that she's scum.

Late but thanks for letting me play Soulmaster! Sorry I was so inactive in this one. I had fun though.

Good luck town!

Meant the pikachu, my bad, will go back and edit now :3

Equinox. This is very plainly against the rules. This is a War Room Rule, not just a game rule. Editing a vote, as in plain removing is illegal, even if you admit it. I'll be honest, if Flop hadn't caught it I would not have noticed, but I have. I'll actually take action when I get home, just now leaving for the 8 hour car ride. This is just a primary post.

No idea if I'll be awake enough for full update. I will post saying so though if I'm not.

Was I meant to unvote than vote? If so sorry :(

Yes. I highly suggest reading the War Room Rules. That is why most sites say no to editing posts at all.

Also, sorry no update tonight. Though my laptop charger came in so I'll be good to go and update tomorrow early afternoon. Say 12-16 hours from now, depends how long I sleep.

EDIT: Or now works. Turns out I wasn't quite as tired. Update very soon.

Last edited:

Deja Vu

The_Pikachu has been lynched. She was a Mafia Member.

But wait there's more.

Equinox has been modkilled for editing a vote. He was a Mafia Member.

This means that the Town Wins!

Congratulations Everyone!

I'll post the spreadsheet and Mafia QT tomorrow as the SS still needs to be slightly updated. If a Mafia Member wants to post the QT it's fine. TylerM was the Doctor and Flopjack was the Cop.

Thanks for playing! Any and all feedback would be appreciated. I know I messed up. I can blame part of that on my laptop not working, but that can only do so much. So please, be brutally honest, that is how I learn. Though saying no Flavor Text won't do anything as I suck at that.

Ehh...? You modkilled someone over editing a vote they acknowledged to have edited because it was a mistake...? Sounds like an excuse to end the game quicker, but whatever, we'd have gotten checked either Equinox or badasstroperMCH in the following night, and if we checked badasstroperMCH and he flipped Town, I'd have gunned for Equinox to be lynched. Good game Mafia, you were lucky with having the Doctor outed D1 but unfortunately faced three (and potentially four) straight Mafia lynches due to very dedicated Town players. Even our two newest players, TylerM and HeroicPooch were pretty good. I had fun, and it was good to see we won the game and got very good results without having the Cop outed. The alliance was pretty good too, it was lots of fun.

@Mafia; Could you post the Mafia QT please?

GG! Pretty game, proved that scumhunting and Follow the Doc are better than Follow the Cop :) I have to agree with HD though, the end felt a little rushed. I knew Flop was cop for a while, when I said she is scummy after Froakie's lynch Tyler PMd me "Please don't suspect Flop. I have reason not to." and I was just sure at this point. Jack stopped tunneling Flop as soon as she claimed to him after he flipped town. Anyways, I like how the first two lynches were pure scumhunting. My last suspect was still Gafiggle while I got a slight town vibe from Equinox.

Someone post the allalliance QT please? I can't, tablet here.

wat. I seriously hope you mafias are not faking it, that would be quite unsportsmanlike.

wat. I seriously hope you mafias are not faking it, that would be quite unsportsmanlike.

It was awfully unfair to modkill Equinox in the first place, it's not like he tried to hide it, which was the reason the rule was made in the first place, to not confuse hosts and the game. That's a shame that apparently there was a mistake, but the Town would have probably won anyway. Is the game still on or should I post the QT later...? TylerM would protect Flop now I guess, and they'd check either Gaffiglethorp or badasstroperMCH. If one flipped Town we'd lynch the other. I think badasstroperMCH is the other Mafia, Soulmaster probably mistook who the Mafia is because they both subbed for inactives. if badasstroperMCH is the other Mafia then that means my slight scum read on Rabbit Day 1 was correct, yay

I agree that it is unfair, but whats done is done. Resuming the game would be unfair for town now that Flopjack is out. Indeed Town would've won either way...

... the final mafia has won the game as a villager by mistake wow :)

Our of curiousity, @Flopjack; Who did you Night 1 check anyway?
Tyler. She didn't trust him enough before that.
N2 was Jack and N3 Pikachu.

Thoughts on Maf QT:
2 less posts than town alliance QT wow
Poor Froakie, feeling so lonely :)
I am amazed at how well scumhunting worked when 3/4 of the scum were this inactive... I also barely avoided death twice.
Froakie, you are tricky. Pikachu, I thought I could have trusted you or something like that. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom