• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Basics! Endgame(28/6/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>leans town on all townies bar 1 inactive townie on night 1
>thinks the entire scum team in suspicious in some way night 1
>scum doesn't put in a nightkill for me

Thank you Cop...

@Mintaka;

Here's the alliance QT by the way: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f362/back-basics-endgame-28-6-2015-a-180802/index20.html#post5580617

EDIT: Also Zexy, the Mafia was talking about setting up a counterclaim in case either the Cop or Doctor died before I even brought up that they could do that, which goes to show how your plan could have led to a lot of confusion, so it was good for me to point out the problems it could have brought.

Last edited:
My alliance was wonderful thank bless

aw zexy u had a dream about me :#)

LOL OMG dont get me wrong. it was the most stressful part of the game as I was not sure of who gets lynched, was paranoid and it was extremely late here after a very tiring day...

Shit. I can't believe this actually happened. Well I'll asked everyone to forgive me over this. I ended up not putting something in my spreadsheet and that messed me up more than it should have. Yes it was likely inevitable, but I'll still take all the blame for it.

okay time to take a break from hosting. These past two games have not been my best. Even though I thought of an awesome idea this past weekend.

Also yeah, MCH was Mafia, not Equinox.

Last edited:
That ended faster than I thought.

I'm not surprised by the Mafia QT finding out who they actually were. Not that i'm a master of deduction but aside from Froakie, the others didn't do a good job of blending in particularly well. I'm interested to know why I seemed 'important'. I guess maybe it looked like I was keeping a low profile since i'm usually more active in thread. Haha.

Good game. Embellished themes are great but it's nice to just have a simple set up once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom