• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back to Its Roots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
Back to Its Roots

Long ago, back near the human races very beginnings the world was pure. Humans and pokemon coexisted peacefully, battling was unheard of. Humans rarely even took pokemon as companions, but a similar practice was used. Seconds after a human was born the Legendary Pokemon bestowed upon them shapeshifting abilities. Each was given the power to morph into one species of pokemon, either fully or into a hybrid form. As technology grew and humans bond with the Legendaries died away, the practice faded, giving way for the sport of training.

Recently technology has, in a sense, taken over the world. The Devon Corporation has become the leading organization across the world having bought out most of its competition including Silph Co. Factories are constantly being built polluting the planet and destroying the wilderness. The new president of the company couldn't care less about the welfare of the world; he's just after the money. He's hired Team Rocket to stop any protests and to destroy any competition that arises.

Obviously the Legendaries are not happy about this. They have decided to give a select group of people the powers they had used to give to everyone. These humans are to rebel and fight back against the rising empire that is Devon. The Legendaries want the world returned the way it once was, in the time of peace. Will these few be successful in their mission and restore the world to its former beauty or will they fail at the cost of the planet itself.​

Daemon awoke, his head throbbing. Come to think of it his entire body was sore. His tail be...Wait, since when did he have a tail. He looked down at his body. It was covered with black and grey fur. His hands and feet had become paws, he could see a long snout protruding from his head. Instantly recognizing that he had become a Mightyena, he started to panic. He turned his head around rapidly, trying to figure out where he was. As he took in his surroundings he realized he was floating. He was just in empty space. Around him were several Pokemon, probably other people who had suffered the same fate he had.

Elizabeth woke up and scratched her head."What a dream..." she said stretching."For a minute there I thought I turned into a...!"she felt two big round things on her head,like bat ears.Then she looked at her hands.It was white.And she also felt shorter compared to before."I must still be dreaming!"she said holding on to the huge ears on her head.

((Didn't expect I'd find the start-up that fast *shot*))

Sally felt funny all over, like there was this this hair covering her. She opened her eyes, she felt like she was really low, and she had many arms. she saw a Mightyena going crazy. she walked over to him, somehow she could walk in this weird shape. "Hey, who are you? do you know what we're doing here?" she asked.

"Ohh, where am I?" Calvin wondered, sitting up and scratching his head with his tail. Wait... what? Since when did he have a tail? Or lavender fur, for that matter? He looked at himself, and panicked for a moment before settling down. "Holy crap, I'm an Espeon now." He muttered. "Initiating investigation." He saw that there were others like him. How odd...

'Holy crap I can understand them...' thought Daemon, now sure that these were people. "Not in the slightest," he growled, a bit more frustrated then shocked at the sudden change. It seemed several of the others had regained consciousness and were just as confused as he was. "You, um...what's it called...Pachirisu," he asked turning to the electric type a few feet away from him. Having never been to Sinnoh he had little knowledge of the Pokemon native to it. "Can you shed any light on the situation?" he asked, hoping someone could help.

OOC:After a good amount of people have posted the plot will officially begin.

Andria felt nauseous, her tail hurt. Wait her tail? She wasn't suppose tho have a tail. This lead her to a panic attack.

Mark was surprised when he woke up. Not by the fact that it was dark, but because of the fact that he as floating in the darkness with Pokemon floating around him. He lpoked down only to find paws where his hands should be. Mark was an Arcanine. After the initial shock wore off, he started listening to the conversation around him. He figured that the others must be in the same situation as him, because he could understand them all. Mark heard the Mightyena called Daemon ask a question. For some reason, Mark immediately did not like him. It might have been the fact that they were both male dog Pokemon or that they just simply were not compatible friends. Marked just leered.

Lucas was already wide awake, and jumping with joy that now he was a Dark Infernape. He was looking for that pokemon since he learned about it. But he didn't feel hurt- so why was he different colored? Intresting. Look at those other pokemon, they must have been people too. Obviously they don't like the change. Then he walked over to the main group, where a Mightyena was as confused as others.

"Hello, does somebody know what's going on here? I mean- I like this change, but I'm not for staying in this black void forever." said Lucas, before he went silent. But he spoke yet again. "What appears to me, is that we all turned into our favorite pokemon of choice- I mean, how much seconds did you take to recognize yourselves?"

((OOC: @Majin Mew; uhmm...what Pachirisu? o_O I browsed every species existing in the RP and there wasn't a Pachirisu so I'm assuming you're talking to me =3))

"Huh?"Elizabeth said turning around.Then she looked back at her new body and analyzed it."Uhmm...I think I'm much more of an Emolga rather than a Pachirisu but...nevermind that..."she replied.She held on her cheeks."If I'm an Emolga,I should have an ability to store electricity on my cheeks."As she said that,she rubbed her cheeks.It created some electric sparks that lit the place up a bit.

"You aren't lightning this place up, Emolga. even my blue flames can't." said Lucas as he walked over to the Emolga. "You do know that we are in darkness, yet me see that the place is still dark even through we make light."

OOC:Oh sorry, for some reason my head was set on Joltik's RP.

Daemon shrugged the best he could at the Emolga's correction. "You Arcanine, know anyth-" he began to say, but stopped mid-sentence. Within the endless space an orb of light began to form. It shone with every color imaginable, but even that couldn't light up space. A shadowy figure appeared within the orb, it had large wings, sharp talons, a bushy tail, and a crest upon its head. "Welcome to the void," announced a voice. It was obviously coming from the figure, but it's beak never moved, "The link between the many dimensions. I've brought you all here for a reason. A reason that concerns the welfare of your Dimension." The glow faded slightly revealing the figure's true form, Ho-Oh

Sally resisted the urge to run, a Flying-Fire type didn't make her feel safe. She Faced the bird, "why did you take us here?" she asked.

"What the..." Calvin muttered quietly. "Hmm, maybe we'll get some answers." He said to himself. "What is this issue of which you speak?"

Elizabeth was just staring at the Ho-oh plainly,as if she just froze there.

Mark just waited. He knew from experience that if you waited long enough that no matter who it was, they would always tell you what you need to know.

"Really now? After all those years just to try and see you just for a pokedex entry- oh forget it. Why did you bring us here?" asked Lucas, not feeling threatened but thinking of any rock or thunder attack Infernape knows. Yes, Thunderpunch.

Rachel woke up to the sound of voices. She opened her eyes, revealing more darkness, and rubbed her eyes with her paws, not sure if she was observing the world correctly or if her vision was messed up.
"Where am I?" she wondered aloud, standing up. She noticed the other Pokemon who were gathered together.
"Aw, there are lots of Pokemon here!" Rachel said. She watched as Ho-oh appeared and listened to the Pokemon chatter. But then she realized she could understand them. Rachel put her paws to her face in shock, and saw two gray furry paws where her hands should be.
"What's going on!" she shouted, startled. "I'm a Minccino!"

"Want me to explain?" Lucas asked the Minccino, while his blue flames stopped blazing with defence.

Andria didn't know what was happening, but she did want to know, "Could you please explain it to me?" She asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom