• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Back With a Vengeance (Teen Titans RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
TEEN
TITANS

Over the years the Teen Titans has become much more than what it used. It has evolved from the five founding members into an ever growing organization. Mutants, aliens, supernatural beings, geniuses, and just kids who want to make a difference are constantly becoming part of the Titans. Bases have been set up in cities all across the world, some even on other planets. The largest tower in Jump City, where the team first began. With the planet so well protected very few villains ever tries anything, the small amount that did were always quite a challenge. However the group never faced a monster as powerful as Trigon, that is until now. Villains have teamed up forming their own league, similar to the Brotherhood of Evil that risen up years ago. However, little do the Titans know that is the least of their problems.

Gameplay:
Your character is either a new Titan just moving into the newly empty Jump City Titan Tower, or a young villain just accepted into the league. Fights will be fought between the two groups until the real problem arrives.

Rules:
1.I am king here! These rules can change at my whim!
2.No godmodding! This is especially important in this RP.
3.This is based on the Teen Titans TV series! NOT ANY OF THE COMICS!
4.Swearing is fine, I just don't want any characters dropping the F-bomb every five seconds.
5.You can have as many characters as you want, just keep track of them.
6.I'm not going to check if you read the rules, but anyone who didn't can expect to feel my wrath.

Profile Skelly:
Name:
Alias:
Appearance: (Please no pictures)
Powers: (Don't go overboard)
Skills:
Equipment: (Any weapons, electronics, armor, etc.)
Personality:
Background:(How they go their powers, where they're from, other stuff...)
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Melody (unknown surname)

Alias: Angelic Tune

Side: Titan

Appearance:
Melody has white complexion and is standing 5'5" in height.She has lavender hair that is curled up in the end(like this one).She has pink eyes.Her hair has a pink g-clef shaped hair clip on the right side of her hair that changes color depending on her "status".She is wearing a lavender tube dress with a black lace that is tied up as a ribbon behind her.She is wearing light pink gloves that reaches until above her elbows.Her gloves has a gold g-clef image at the behind part of the hand that glows when power is active or being used.For footwear,she wears black close shoes and white stockings.

Powers:
Her powers are somewhat similar to Starfire's.She can fly like her and shoots some ray uh...things (I forgot what they're called o3o).But Melody's ray-things aren't green and shaped like spears.Her ray-things' are shaped like music notes and the color depends on her "status".These things are shot like how Starfire dos it.A white sphere appears on her hands and when she desires it,music notes with various colors shoots off.She can also produce light source with her power.She can also use her powers with her rod.

Skills: Melody has good skills in singing and playing instruments.She also has some skills in cooking.

Equipment: she has a long silver rod that has a golden g-clef at the end.

Personality: Melody is polite,cheerful,kind,and friendly.She is always ready to help anyone in need.She is also calm.In times of trouble,she can control herself and try not to panic.But sometimes she does panic,even if the reason isn't that reasonable to panic.But when she does,taking a deep breath helps.

Background:
Melody is from some far planet called Planet "Tuntasia"(Tune-tasia) that is hidden.She is the princess in that planet.She's the only daughter of her parents who are now in her planet ruling.The people in Tuntasia are very similar to any ordinary people,besides the fact that they have powers.When Melody heard of Earth,she made up her mind and visited Earth and lived there for a while.She brought her rod and "some" clothes and was teleported above Jump City.She could've had fallen but luckily she could fly.When she landed,she saw the Teen Titans tower and thought it was some hotel.So she headed for the tower...

Other: she likes sweet stuff and cute stuff as well

Last edited:
Accepted! Just make sure you fill in the planet name later, and I changed the profile skelly a bit (sorry...)

thank you,and edited~
I've also thought of a planet name x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom