BackSet Makes some BulbaStuff Up (A Blog About Headcanons and Sometimes other Stuff)

Here's a number I had saved just for this!
Reaction score
Headcanon: Ash makes plenty of money from the tournaments he participates in, regardless of whether or not he won, and sends most of it back home to his mom. Also, Delia runs a small restaurant.

Reaction score
Headcanon: Red started off Chatty and ended up stoic somehow.
This is how hover text works, right?

Reaction score
Headcanon: Roar of Time work's very similar to Chaos Control (please not I know nothing about Sonic).

Reaction score
BackSet's totally unreal absolutely ridiculous and probably wrong timeline theory.

AdvancedDS Timeline: Arceus creates universe -------------> RBY/FRLG/RSE -> GSC/HGSS -> DPP -> BW -> BW2 (Modern Day)

Mega Timeline aka Infinity Timeline: Arceus Creates Universe -> AZ Sets off Ultimate Weapon ---------(Slightly Altered Versions of RBY, GSC, and maybe DPP)-------> ORAS -> XY//Slightly Altered Versions of BW -> BW2 -> Mix of SM and USUM -> SwSh (Modern Day)

Let's Go Timeline: Faliure to Stop Necrozma for one reason or another and absorbs all light in the universe before explosding, releasing all the light it has absorbed and creating a new universe -> Sloghtly Altered Version of RBY -> LGPE (Modern Day)

Feel free to point out issues you have with this which I will adress.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Altered timeline. Forgot original Ruby Saphire and Emerald took place at the same time as Red Blue and Yellow.

Reaction score
Just to add some more confusion to the barrel, here's the timeline from my rp.

The Very Best (that's the title of the rp, not me bragging) Timeline: Arceus Creates Universe -> AZ Fires Ultimate Weapon -> RBY -> ORAS but Different (Modern Day)

Reaction score
Timeline updated again.

Reaction score
Headcanon: There was a war in Kanto but it's not some big secret conspiracy. It's out in the open and more or less everyone knows about it.

Headcanon: Meat is made of Pokemon meat. I mean, the dex outright says pokemon hunt eachother, so why not humans.

Reaction score
Been a while since I posted in this thread. Is it thread necromancy if it's my blog?

Anyway, Kirby headcanon: If Kirby had a phone he'd be the kind of guy to call a person sitting right next to him.

Reaction score
I completely forgot about that.

My headcanon still stands.