• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BackSet Makes some BulbaStuff Up (A Blog About Headcanons and Sometimes other Stuff)

Headcanon: Ash makes plenty of money from the tournaments he participates in, regardless of whether or not he won, and sends most of it back home to his mom. Also, Delia runs a small restaurant.

Headcanon: Red started off Chatty and ended up stoic somehow.
This is how hover text works, right?

Headcanon: Roar of Time work's very similar to Chaos Control (please not I know nothing about Sonic).

BackSet's totally unreal absolutely ridiculous and probably wrong timeline theory.

AdvancedDS Timeline: Arceus creates universe -------------> RBY/FRLG/RSE -> GSC/HGSS -> DPP -> BW -> BW2 (Modern Day)

Mega Timeline aka Infinity Timeline: Arceus Creates Universe -> AZ Sets off Ultimate Weapon ---------(Slightly Altered Versions of RBY, GSC, and maybe DPP)-------> ORAS -> XY//Slightly Altered Versions of BW -> BW2 -> Mix of SM and USUM -> SwSh (Modern Day)

Let's Go Timeline: Faliure to Stop Necrozma for one reason or another and absorbs all light in the universe before explosding, releasing all the light it has absorbed and creating a new universe -> Sloghtly Altered Version of RBY -> LGPE (Modern Day)

Feel free to point out issues you have with this which I will adress.

Last edited:
Altered timeline. Forgot original Ruby Saphire and Emerald took place at the same time as Red Blue and Yellow.

Just to add some more confusion to the barrel, here's the timeline from my rp.

The Very Best (that's the title of the rp, not me bragging) Timeline: Arceus Creates Universe -> AZ Fires Ultimate Weapon -> RBY -> ORAS but Different (Modern Day)

Headcanon: There was a war in Kanto but it's not some big secret conspiracy. It's out in the open and more or less everyone knows about it.

Headcanon: Meat is made of Pokemon meat. I mean, the dex outright says pokemon hunt eachother, so why not humans.

Been a while since I posted in this thread. Is it thread necromancy if it's my blog?

Anyway, Kirby headcanon: If Kirby had a phone he'd be the kind of guy to call a person sitting right next to him.

Which characters?
The SwSh protagonists.

Guess I forgot to specify. Whoops.
latest

Headcanon: Doctor Mario is not Mario. He is actually a real doctor who happens to share a name and appearance with Mario. This has caused him problems because despite his years of experience and impressive medical prowess, all anybody cares about is his (non-existent) relations to the other Mario.

This thread has returned.

Kirby Headcanon: The only canon Meta Knightmare mode is the one from Ultra, which is him training himself to get ready to summon Nova.

Hey look, we're back. Here's a Ninjago headcanon for all five of you that watch Ninjago: When Lloyd tells Ronin he only fights for himself While in prison, he doesn't actually mean it. He knows that'll eat at Ronin and eventually convince him to help out.

Headcanon: Doctor Mario is not Mario. He is actually a real doctor who happens to share a name and appearance with Mario. This has caused him problems because despite his years of experience and impressive medical prowess, all anybody cares about is his (non-existent) relations to the other Mario.
I’m adopting this. It also explains why he’s got his own character slot in Smash Bros ;)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom