• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

BackSet's Legends: Arceus thoughts

BackSet

Samurai X
Reaction score
This is a blog made on the suggestion of @takoyaki. Basically, its any random thought I have about Legends: Arceus. Here's a few from my profile posts:

-I love the term "Massive Mass Outbreak" because it's so dumb yet simultaneously so quintessentially Pokemon.
-Okay, I've got to say there's something just a little absurd about (PLA Spoilers (duh)) the amount of times they say die and kill in the first 15 minutes of the game alone. It's like they're intentionally showing off.
- Loving the clear BotW inspiration with their music. Also, also I suck at catching Pokémon.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Catching is hard! ...especially in the water lol

BackSet

Samurai X
Reaction score
I've been playing Pokken Tournament again recently so I'm going to make an attempt to tie these two games together: Hisuian Zoroark would make a great character. That or Hisuian Lilligant.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I've been playing Pokken Tournament again recently so I'm going to make an attempt to tie these two games together: Hisuian Zoroark would make a great character. That or Hisuian Lilligant.
I have Pokken Tournament on my Wii U, but I can't play it online on my Switch, which sorta sucks because I like Decidueye...

But!! It's super fun! I think Hisuian Zoroark would make a great character, its' design is super nice and it seems sorta scary...in a good way (lol)

BackSet

Samurai X
Reaction score
I also can't play Pokken online on my Switch no matter how much I want too but single player battles are fine. I mean, I handled single player Smash for years I can handle this.

BackSet

Samurai X
Reaction score
Going back too the whole Death thing, I like Cyllene's (how is that pronounced, anyways?) line where she says she'll leave you to "meet your fate — and perhaps your death" because it's a great bait-and-switch. It's like, "Oh so we're doing the never say die thing again okay" and then it turns out that wasn't a euphemism at all.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Going back too the whole Death thing, I like Cyllene's (how is that pronounced, anyways?) line where she says she'll leave you to "meet your fate — and perhaps your death" because it's a great bait-and-switch. It's like, "Oh so we're doing the never say die thing again okay" and then it turns out that wasn't a euphemism at all.
I think it's either "sai-len" or "sai-lean", and I like the latter of the two.
What's the "never say die thing"? But yeah I do think it does a great job of like...emphasizing the real wildness of Hisui, yeah.

BackSet

Samurai X
Reaction score
What's the "never say die thing"?
That period of time where Pokemon games rarely if ever used words like die or kill. Kind of got awkward in X and Y where life and death were heavy themes (though I personally think Destruction Pokemon (Yveltal) and Oblivion Wing sound significantly more threatening than the Japanese Death Pokemon and Death Wing).

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Sometimes it feels like the rival in LA just doesn't exist.
He's so cute, too...I love his personality! And the facial expressions are awesome, as is his Pikachu.
Maybe in the Nightfall update he'll get more screentime! To be fair, he isn't that much of a rival...LA is very much a "do your own thing" kinda game...