• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bad Guys

Favorite Bad Guys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darth Adficio

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
I was wondering what group of bad guys (team rocket, team galactic, etc) everyone liked the most and why my favorite is team rocket caus they are so determined to get pikachu and they are the origanal.

But the main trio aren't exactly villains...also, Team Aero? :S

Team Galactic was the most fleshed out. They get my vote.

I don't think you can put "Team Rocket" with the rest.If we are talking about "Team Rocket" then that must mean the organization and not the trio of individual characters.

If we are talking about the organizations,I think I will go with Galactic.Cus they liked to blow shit up.

Team Rocket for me always. I love team rocket. Giovanni is really cool, I like all of the sub characters as well, and Jessie, James, and Meowth are my favourite characters on the show.

Obviously:
picture.php

ok piont for galactic i like that also dont ask me about team aero i heard someone talk about it so then i put it there

Prepare for trouble!!!!
And make it double....
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all people wiyhin our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth! Dat's ri...
WOBBUFFET!!!

LOL Team Rocket ftw!!!

Team Galactic are my favorites. They aren't bunglers like Team Rocket, or people with a completely stupid worldview, like Teams Aqua and Magma.

Team Magma! Their uniforms rock!
Nya, Rocket is the best team of these

Team Rocket. Everyone else is lame. Plus they have the TRio. And Mondo. And lemonade. And they're so well-organized I'm assuming they also have a decent dental plan. That's always a plus.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom