• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Badal's Harmonies!

Badal

What the deuce?
Reaction score
Badal's Harmonies!

So I've been into music for a while. I play quite a few instruments:
  • Tabla- Been learning it for 8 years. Have the license to teach
  • Drums- 3 Years
  • Guitar- 4 years.
  • Keyboard- Can play by ear
  • Singing- From basically when I was young
  • Any other Percussion Instrument.
My Music:

NEW!

What You Can Do?
Pick a song from HERE. All songs from there are stuff I listen to and I'll probably do it ^_^

Thank YOU

Last edited:
~Reserved~

You may now post!

Is this posting to see if you can teach us how to play songs or you playing the song.....

Anyways I would like to see you teach/perform Black Sabbath's Paranoid.

I personally prefer Pop or Alternative, I have a tough time dealing with Real Rock.
It would be great if you guys could pick something from my last.fm Since that's something that I listen to.

Erm, can you do On Melancholy Hill by Gorillaz?

Read the post above you. Request songs only from my last.fm. Just click this and pick a song from there.

Then The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script.

Love that song. I'll be doing something today! I'll post it or edit this post soon!

I thoroughly enjoyed your Dynamite and Zillionaire parodies XD The latter especially, because I think that the duet with coolking really complimented the song well and made it stronger; you wrote the lyrics for that one yourself, right?

Do you have any instrumental recordings?

coolking was the one who wrote the lyrics for Zillionare. He's quite good at that.

I had a few but they got deleted when my hard drive crashed. I was planning to put up some Beatboxing stuff of mine or some Tabla stuff, I will do something soon.

MusicNFics: I tried the Man Who can't be moved, yeah, I messed it up. I will try again at some other point but here it is. Don't laugh :p Here it is

Last edited:
I'm facepalming. Your voice sounds forced and flat. Not bad.
Lol, I could hear the original singer in the background.

Yeah. It just wasn't sounding right today. Something lighter is something I can do. But it was worth a try

I really liked your cover of "I'm Yours." Your voice has a nice quality to it, and I couldn't help but sing along :)

I think you should try and be more confident when you sing. You sounded very hesitant in "The man who can't be moved".

The lyrics made me laugh but you should really work on strengthening your voice.

The lyrics made me laugh but you should really work on strengthening your voice.
In what sense? And which one are you reffering to in particular?
I think you should try and be more confident when you sing. You sounded very hesitant in "The man who can't be moved".
Yup. Agreed. I tried it once, I failed miserably and then wasn't sure how it was going to work when I did that song. That one is something I probably can't pull off. But I'll try again later.

The Zillionare.

It was humorous.

And just when you have time try to sing in a full voice.

Perhaps playing a note online like an "A" to tune your voice while your doing it so it will be full and in tune.

Tabla- Been learning it for 8 years. Have the license to teach
Drums- 3 Years
Guitar- 4 years.
Keyboard- Can play by ear
Singing- From basically when I was young
Any other Percussion Instrument.

*sniff sniff* But...but what about BASS?! *bursts into floods of tears*

In case my subtle clues weren't enough, bass was my first instrument. I listened to Fuck You and I have to say, your singing was more or less on-target. It was nice to listen to, which is the first point of any musical career that shows shining potential. If I enjoyed listening to it, then you're musical. I couldn't listen to any of the YouTube ones because my dad set up internet security on this comp which prevents me from accessing things like YouTube and Newgrounds. I was particularly sad when I saw that We Will Rock You was on YouTube because that is easily one of my top ten favourite songs ever. Do more Queen, I'm telling you!

Heh, Never got a chance to learn the bass, have always admired it though.
Thanks for the compliment. I will re-record We will rock you on soundcloud sometime. I tried singing 'Apologize by One Republic' today, will hopefully record it later today.

Back
Top Bottom