• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Badal's Harmonies!

I'm going to be particularly harsh now. I just checked out We Will Rock You. Not sure about the bongos (or whatever the percussion was) and I would have preferred an actual kit.

I'm going to be harsh because this is Freddie Mercury we're talking about; arguably the greatest singer that ever lived. I think if you can really imitate Freddie's voice, you need to vary you high and low pitches, the thickness of your lines and take deep breaths before each line but make them quiet breaths. Freddie was brilliant at doing those things and that made him so unique. It's the fact that he is unique is the reason I'm being so harsh.

Haven't got much to say to say about your music, just popped by to say that playing the tabla is quite hardcore. Love to hear that incorporated in one of your songs.

So I found this, I did these for a project in 7th Grade, its basically me trying to show how different styles of music with the same lyrics can have different effects created. There are some Hindi bits. And yeah I did sound like a girl.

Here you go.
Heh

For the first time by the Script is one of my favorite songs! I am so glad that you covered it. It was nice to listen to, but it sounded like you rushed the lyrics at some parts. Overall, you did a good job.

Yeah, I got confused at some parts, but thanks a lot man!

So I need more suggestions!

Not to necrobump but I have come out with some content. This is worth the download:
Apologize - OneRepublic Cover~

I did the guitar, beatboxing and singing.

Please please please give me opinions?!

Nice job! I liked the beat boxing especially. The song seemed a bit high for your range, though; maybe try something lower so you won't have to reach for those top notes. Good breath support should also help in attaining those notes in your upper register.

Keep it up! :)

Great beatboxing and I liked how you used it throughout the song. ^^

I like how you played the guitar, and sang. That is what made this cover unique. I wasn't expecting you to add your own instrumentals. I also like how soft your voice is, it makes the vocals sound more sincere. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom